GH and Y&R Casting News

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love JT/Patrick but the character would be ruined more than he was last time coming back without Robin. I'm fine with him visiting regularly as she does but a contract would serve no purpose and damage the character, bc inevitably they would pointlessly break them up and we'd be back to "Patrick in Pairing X N One Cares About".

• Members

If JT got let go, I would wish him the best. Maybe he might end back up on GH as Patrick. (Though, I never cared much for that character, even though he got somewhat better when he became a single father to Emma and was raising her.)

I do like JT as Billy but I would be happy for Billy Miller if he came back. I have been a Billy Miller fan since he played his first daytime role, Richie Novak, on All My Children.

• Members

Why are folks tagging Gina Tognoni with suggestions on what she should do with her life and career?? Soap folks are bonkers!

Please register in order to view this content

Also the "fans" who are expressing their joy at MS returning with Tognoni's twitter handle still tagged in the tweet, TACKY! No social media etiquette whatsoever.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

Yeah, we heard the clamoring for Jamie Luner and Robin Christopher, but Gina almost made it work despite being a decade too young. The last episode I watched had a scene with Phyllis and Christine negotiating a deal, and I completely felt the years of bitterness and animosity between those two. She’s a fantastic actress, and, yes sometimes she goes too hard to make up for bland, generic dialogue or a lack of depth on the page. On a show where half the cast sleepwalks (basically the Newmans), a little fire is sometimes needed (and sadly sometimes stands out in a jarring way).