Y&R: November 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm also going to be taking a look in prep for December. Can someone explain to me whether Victor ever paid for basically getting Phyllis raped? I'm thinking no.

Also: When did Billy and/or Phyllis realize they are not, in fact, in love? I know Pratt was pushing that angle earlier on.

• Members

In short yes and no. Victor went off to jail for his crimes against Jack and Phyllis but it was a very brief stint as Victor got out by seducing the prison doctor who was the daughter of a guy on the parole board and saving the day when Ian Ward escaped. The whole affair ended when Jill was blackmailing Phyllis and they both reconciled their feelings. 

IT was all very stupid and best to be forgotten about. 

• Members

The scenes with Faith were fantastic today.  That kid has more talent and charisma in her little finger than Cane and Lily have in their whole boring ass bodies.  Lane is an absolutely pointless couple.  Travis proposing to Victoria, riiiiiight.  So believable.  Another character trashed and wasted like Luca.

• Members

Yes, very much so.

Also agreed regarding Faith.  Today's show was just ok to me, but since you mentioned Lily/Cane...they had the weakest scenes (as usual).  I'm hoping SSM finds a way to separate these two.  Lily needs to have her mothers edge.  Period.

• Members

Oh man is it fascinating watching soaps now. They manage to stretch an hour of plot over an entire week. And the episodes are incredibly short, 35 minutes max. It's really no wonder the actors, producers and writers stay so long.

• Members

Faith carried the show today. At least Mariah/Sharon had some scenes.

Couldn't they at least have Lily go to B&S? The easy and interesting story would be for Lily to be the face of B&S, come up with ideas, hooking up with Billy again etc. At least that workplace would be interesting. 

Ashley the genius behind the app is sitting at the bar stalking Travis and Michelle, her 'close' friend who was never mentioned until a month ago. Bye, Pratastrophe, just bye. 

Archived