Y&R: November 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm was all for Bashley but the bizarre quickie wedding to Abby and then wretched Max ruined Stitch for me. Plus, MO has really developed her skills during the past year and SC seems to have fallen into a state of malaise - he used to be far more engaged, but I think he has been unhappy for awhile. 

• Members

I just wish they didn't end the Max stuff that soon, as a psycho child seemed to be pretty ballsy for them to tell, yet sadly it did end quickly and Stitch/Abby have been a bore ever since.....I doubt Stitch is gonna be that person involved in Sally's Ashley story where she will get a "sole mate" but not romantic wise, until the time is right.....but you never know....

• Members

It feels like Melissa Ordway has been there five years and she's still far from impressive. I honestly would not feel compelled to keep Abby on canvas - or not recast Noah again. Robert Adamson is fine but has become singularly uninspiring.

I've hardly kept up with the show but it baffles me when I hear Stitch and Abby are apparently still a thing. How many times did that lunkhead lust after or fûck her mom?

• Members

I've been the opposite of most...I like Stitch, but just wish they'd give him something more than misery.  The constant angst with Abby can go away.  MO hasn't grown on me at all...I didn't watch regularly several years ago but started again when Marcy Ryland came over when Guiding Light ended.  I liked the character then - a little crazy, gutsy, edgy, trouble maker...so when they switched her out, I just wasn't interested in this version of Abby. 

So weird the other day that they had Hillary mention "Deacon" on GC Buzz.....did I hear that correctly?   They mention him on Y&R but never even speak his name on B&B....it was a waste for him to ever return there....he was just a bad prop for Quinn. 

I'm completely disinterested in the Baby Chrisitian true paternity story (it being Adam)....and multiple people now keeping the secret.  I don't understand Chelsea's motivation for keeping the secret at all...as nuts as she supposedly was over Adam...wouldn't she want his child?  She may not want to hurt Nick but it doesn't make sense that she wouldn't want Adam's child.  And Victor....when this comes out whenever will just bellow and bellow to Nick that he had to "protect his familehhhhhhh!  Don't you see????? this was NO GOOD for you my BOY!  NO GOOD for you my SON!  What good is it that people KNOW THE TRUTH!???  What GOOD DOES IT DOOOOOO.  THIS WAS ALL SHARRRRRRONNNNNN  -- this is ALL SHARON'S FAULT!"   Etc. etc. etc.  Another rathole of a story and excuse for Victor playing God and deciding people's lives. 

• Members

Another awful show, except for Sharon and Mariah/Devon/Hillary scenes. The Jack/Phyllis scenes were terrible. I don't care to revisit Bacteria and who's the genius who thought anyone would care about Travis, who's still so new, and a random character we know nothing about - all of which I FF - the first time in a long time I've done that. 

Archived