Y&R: November 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In the sense she is using love for her family as an excuse for her foul actions, has no regrets and would do it all over again like TGVN always says, its like when she was loud and proud bout loving her Baby's Kidnapper LOL

• Members

Michelle Stafford thought the same thing too lol. 

Anyways Pratt has managed to turn this storyline (baby snatching) into a complete bore and waste of viewers time. I thought once they revealed this - it would at least rise to some sort of intense drama we hunger for - but no - stupid, stupid, stupid. This could have been so intense - now dull and boring. There's been a few good moments here and there kudos Case, Egan, MTS, and Morgan to stepping it up but the whole ordeal has been underwhelming. 

• Members

I don't care at all for Victoria even if I like Travis. He is a good addition and quite a solid actor. His cheating will bring Victoria back to Billy quite soon enough...

Dunno if we are supposed to feel sympathy for Sharon. Can't wait for SB to leave. Dylan will not be missed at all. I agree that Adam being Christian's father doesn't need to be adressed in the same way Lily's real paternity was revealed years later.

Mariah / Hilary are gold ! Hope SSM will keep their rivalry going.

• Members

I'd like to see SSM build on Hillary being a social climber, schemer and gold digger and actually give her a motive for being a bitch. Not like the [!@#$%^&*] we're seeing right now.

I don't know about Travis. He seemed promising in the beginning but now he's being written just like Billy. I'm cool with SSM just scrapping this character considering Pratt has him acting so out of character compared to how he was introduced.

Archived