Y&R: November 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks! I may rewatch just to see Justin Hartley and Lee Phillip Bell again but overall I found it to be a horrendous episode. 

I have to believe that was a major error on the part of TPTB. The show should have gone ahead and recast Adam. While Nick was helping out Chelsea with Connor Adam could have smelled and passed out from a gas leak and the house explodes but Chloe arrives lets go of her differences and saves Adam but he needs plastic surgery. Adam gets off when the guard exonerates him(like he did in October) and Chloe has a fresh start. Boom! Adam being around would have made the Christian reveal a whole lot more interesting as he could have spoke up for Sharon while arguing with Chelsea over whether or not to reveal he was the real father. 

Heck even if they were trying to wait to see what happened with Hartley at least the could have sent him to a Buddhist monastery to find peace or something. 

Instead we have Adam alive but presumed dead while Chloe remains a sociopath snake in the grass as Chelsea and Victor continuing to keep secrets. Thanks for nothing Pratt! 

• Members

Very true. I feel sorry for MCE/JM - they have had the worst filler scenes I can recall in a long time. Credit to them for being pros and they clearly enjoy working with each other. But the beer drinking and Faith's video. Yuk! 

At least someone wrote decent stuff for Mariah and Sharon - finally. Even though it seems like Pratt got his last shot at making Sharon appear to be unhinged.  CBS is lucky Y&R has such a large fan base but it's going to take months to get people - like me to reinvest. 

• Members

Oh god, are ALL of Nick and Chelsea's scenes going to be them complimenting each other? It's boring and exhausting.

Devon needs to take those pubes off his face.

I know Amelia Heinle looks like a hard living 14 year old but why is Victoria written like a teenager? She comes across as so immature and not an executive with multiple marriages in her past.

• Members

I'm kind of annoyed about that, since I prefer to watch a day ahead.......It seems like now they don't post next day's show at all, but over the weekend Monday's episode will pop up, which is good, but I prefer to not worry about catching up over the weekend...

Archived