DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That whole text is strange. I've read the article it's based on.

The Alzheimer’s part is just a rumor. But the other things we know, like his problems remembering lines and the legs. Joe himself has talked about the leg problem several times.

• Members

Clearly Rafe and Hope could use some advice from Olivia's OPA team in regards to how quickly you clean up a murder scene. Good God, stand around debating and arguing while you're in the room with a dead body! Especially in the Dimera mansion. Are we suppose to believe that no staff/security would have heard gunshots and come in? I get that they explained Andre was off looking for Chad...but damn. How long were they in that room!?

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

J/K. My bad. 

In all seriousness though, I hope they are a little more open & honest about Joe Mascolo's health condition. I understand if he's a proud man who doesn't want his business all out there, but it's better than having people believe he was unjustly "fired." 

I see DOOL scraped some money for the kids high school set. The lighting on the HS isn't all dark like most of the other sets. Theo's bulling story is a great idea but with Josh And Dena writing it it's doomed.:rolleyes: No one in the DiMera Staff heard all the noise and babbling Rafe and Dark Fancy Face were making?:rolleyes: Billy Flynn's and Kyler Pettis's beautiful faces made watching this episode somewhat bearable. I wonder who Ava's and Patches kid is?  There's a nice chemistry between Chase and Claire.

• Members

I can't with the Rafe/Hope story. I wouldn't be hating it this much if it were 2 people that weren't supposed to be sainted police detectives. 

I liked the Chad/Andre/Abby stuff and enjoyed Theo/Lani's scenes they were better than Theo/Ciara.   

How old is Ava and Patch's kid supposed to be? It no way can be Chad, because that would make him and Abby biological first cousins.

• Members

Ava's story makes no sense

I thought hte boy was Chase at first and then that new teen that was introduced. Based on what we learned today, the kid would likely be in his 20s, so Chad would be the right age but they wont go there. For all we know though this is all a lie and there is no child

• Members

Stefano's death should have been huge. Start with a big promo

For years he has wreaked havoc on their lives...various flashback shots of Stef over the years

Now he must finally pay the price...close up of gun firing,Stefano slumping

One of these Salem residents has had enough...montage of various characters

But who will be the one to finally end his reign of terror??

So viewers know from the start that someone will kill Stefano off for good and can go along for the ride.

• Members

Yeah, I agree. Even if JM's health limited what he could do on screen they could have built the majority of the story around the suspects.  I'm just sad the Stefano went out like this.

Marlena kind of pissed me off when Nicole said she couldn't tell her what to do and Marlena grabbed her and said "Oh yes I can".  Nicole was not being that over the top with Eric. In the next scene Marlena showed a bit of compassion, but it annoys me that she didn't directly admit Eric's guilt and show some remorse for her son's actions. I'm not saying Marlena is responsible for her grown son's crime, but I do think the family of a perpetrator should be deferential to the victim's loved ones.

Archived