DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF? Just like tht Hope gets off for killing a man. She is a convicted felon. Its crazy how they arent even doing an investigation. Im mad that her and Rafe's plan worked that easy. Hope Lani learns the truth and busts their ass

Victor has yet another pop up relative. Seems like a rehash of Xander' not interested

• Members

Yay! Welcome back to daytime, Vincent! Intrigued by Deimos. Hope the writing doesn't let me down.

So no follow up with Jen collapsing into Chad's arms from Friday? Ok.

Still love Claire. Loved how she went up to Philip and told him to stay away from her mother. Poor Claire though. Belle would rather galavant to Vegas than spend time with her. Of course the trip is contrived because Shawn returns this week, I believe. Gotta have conflict, lol.

LOL at Hope's storyline. Like, really? She should have just confessed to offing Stefano. The town would have thrown her a party in the Square. And Lani gave Rafe the "I want you" stare today. And they've barely known each other for a few months at best and they already "know" each other and have each other's backs? Ok.

Who decided to give Roman more airtime? Sigh.

Loved the random Caroline and Justin scene. LOL at Caroline and her visions though. I'm slightly annoyed that Caroline hasn't really had any scenes with her actual family. You know, Eric is in the hospital and the father of Theresa's baby had a heart transplant. Um ... it's bizarre she doesn't even mention them or talk about them. Caroline had a random scene with Brady a while back, in the Square, and didn't even ask about Theresa or her great grandson. At least Claire mentioned Eric today.

Days so wasted KDP.

• Members

They should be, but on DAYS, death has become meaningless. Saying, "we mean it this time!" doesn't matter when they're as thrown together and quickly forgotten as the trash with Will, or the rushed mess with Bo. 

I hope they will leave Belle to the past, where she belonged, IMO. At least with Madison in the role.

• Members

Instead of being Grandma Boring she's now Grandma Stank. And JPL is letting all his campy OLTL ticks fly, ugh. On paper this material works for me but the actors aren't. I do like Claire.

Hope killing Stefano was so stupid and uneventful. I think centering the show around Hope is one of the smartest things this regime has done but its just too many traumatic stories for her back to back to back. New groom tries to kill her on their wedding night, love of her life shows back up in time to save her after being kidnapped only to die himself, then she goes to avenge his death but ends up getting their daughter kidnapped and then framed for a murder, THEN actually does commit a murder and has to cover it up! I'm exhausted and annoyed and Rafe being all over her & Ciara being so poorly cast doesn't help.

I hope Vincent I. gets decent material as Deimos and sticks around for awhile. DOOL needs a good villain.

• Members

Maybe I'm being nitpicky, but the timeline of this show is truly driving me insane now.

Hope killed Stefano the morning after the Basic Black launch party. Everyone was up all night at the hospital, and Hope texted Rafe, who came over to talk, and then she blew off Steve when he tried to tell her about the accident. (Does she even know yet?!) She marched over to Stefano's way, way early in the morning -- Chad had earlier gotten him and Andre out of bed -- and shot him. She and Rafe dumped the body, then talked it over, then went to the police station. When she gave her statement, Justin specified that it's January 18th. But last night was New Year's Eve! I wouldn't care so much if they just wanted to keep everything vague, but it's hard not to notice when they make such a point of what day it is. And then Justin stated that it was 10:40 a.m. The teens already went to school and got out! Abe and Lani went to a movie! What is wrong with these assholes?

• Members

No bc Ive mentioned the same thing on here. Sometimes I feel as if different writers are writing different storylines. For example that same night when Abby told Chad about him being the father, they acknowledged that a day had gone by yet it was the still the same night of the accident

Nicole talking to herself:rolleyes:. Grandpa Phillip:rolleyes: and that cold fish Grandma Belle:rolleyes:. Vic's history was reconned:rolleyes:. Vic was already in Salem 30 years ago. For a man that just had a heart transplant Brady looks awesome:rolleyes:. The lighting at Vic's was way too dark:rolleyes:. Will was barely mourned but Daniel will be mourned for years to come:rolleyes:. I can't stand Ava:rolleyes:.

Archived