DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh, soap operas... That's what results when a major event happens on a specific holiday. 

I seem to recall a similar scenario when Bo & Hope got married on Christmas in 2000, and their wedding reception lasted well past New Years, and then Lexie and the gang discovered Marlo's dead corpse bobbing underneath the ice while iceskating in a nearby pond.... and then the next day, the Last Blast crew were back in school. 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know JER did that a lot on Passions. On DAYS, I remember in particular when John was sentenced to death in Aremid, his "last day" aired for a month and a half, from early Feb. 1996 to late March. In the same course of time, Kate managed to escape from a fishing boat, onto an island, into a crashing plane, hitching a ride to Salem and pop in on Victor & Vivian as they were about to do the deed. 

• Members

I don't even necessarily care if the days go on for a really long time, as long as the show preserves internal logic. But it would always drive me nuts on Passions and JER-era Days when people in one storyline would go to bed, be offscreen for a few days, and then like be going out to dinner on what was CLEARLY the same night, since folks in another storyline were in the same place having the same conversation they had been having when the first group went to bed! This is just as stupid.

• Members

It is hard to keep up with the show as far as the timeline goes.

Ugh at Belle hoing around with Philip and being a bitch to Shawn.

Love Shawn and Claire :wub:

Greg Vaughan is doing great. Poor Eric. You dumbass. Too bad it's fauxRo because I like they're giving Roman his time with Eric. Although I wish Marlena had been in Roman's place at Hope's house and at the hospital with Eric. JMO.

Can Rafe and Hope go away on a vacation. For a very long time?

At least we finally got follow up with Jennifer, Chad and Abby. LOL at Chad and his excitement over Jennifer being so nice towards him. I'm glad Chabby are getting some happy time.

I like that Andre isn't dropping the Hope murdered Stefano thing.

LOL at John's "mom" (come on, no way she is) drugging him. Everything about this is so anti-climatic.

Archived