DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

they sure are dragging this death out. He died 3 weeks ago yet we are still dealing with it and the funeral hasnt even happened yet. Bo died and was buried the next day with little fanfare

Unless I missed something, he isnt having Daniel flashbacks. These are new thoughts about Nicole and they are saying he is developing feelings for her bc he has Daniel's heart

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like John and Hope today. Wow. They felt in character to me for the first time in a long time. And I liked Marlena gazing over photos of John and Eric. The show feels different today.

I liked the Hope/Ciara scenes, even though Jovanni sucks. I like that Hope mentioned to Ciara that she grew up without a mother. And I love that it's a running 'thing' that Hope (and Marlena) can't cook.

I'm not minding the Rafe/Eduardo 'bonding' scenes. The background music was a little loud and annoying. Sounded like music playing over people picking each other up. LOL. I like that Rafe is finally questioning Eduardo

Rafe and Hope have been in a storyline bubble for way too long. And I like that Hope turned away from his kiss and then laughed off Ciara asking if Hope was falling for Rafe (even though we know she probably is).

At least they're trying with the Basic Black stuff. With the sets (even if it's the same warehouse they keep reusing --- it's the new blue room) and Paul and Gabi look fantastic. I really want to like Kate, Nicole and Theresa working together. And I'm shocked Paul gets a minute of airtime with another man! They remembered he's gay! LOL

Oh and Gabi/JJ get some airtime. I like them but what's the plan for them? Is this all filler until these two bolt in the future too?

• Members

That all was dropped. I wasn't watching but I think John got a message that he wasn't neither a Brady nor a DiMera. they just started this new search not too long ago, but the screen time has been hit and miss for awhile. 

• Members

LOL. The Shawn/Belle/Philip triangle really is DOA and ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. I agree. But bitchy Belle can have a few seats. I want someone to just slap her, hard.

I continue to be completely worn out and tired of Hope. And Ciara's father is barely cold in the ground and she's already pushing Hope towards Rafe. Yay. Ugh.

Glad to see Andre not giving up on Hope murdering his father. LOL at him in the construction outfit.

They sure aren't wasting time showing Jennifer popping a pill. Even if it was half of one. I'm curious to see Jen with a pill addiction.

Kind of a blah and boring show for a Friday.

• Members

Days hasn't been this good since the 1980s.  Even with some of the stupid plot twists the actors are pulling out all the stops and the production has improved; it's been so fun to watch them transform the show, directing, lighting, sets. 

Eve Bremmer as John's mother!  She was fantastic.  Those scenes this week were compelling.  Even DH stopped twitching the eyebrow and acted in his Thursday scenes.

Kudos....looking forward to Friday's episode.

Archived