DAYS: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, she was on her way out as he arrived. I remember finding it bizarre that they'd finally cast someone who could be a primary love interest for Billie and then wrote her out and gave him to her daughter instead.

They almost went there with Daniel and Lisa Rinna's Billie in 2012. They had them flirting by kickboxing in the lobby of Quinn's spa.

DOOL is extremely boring today with tons of commercials. New Phillip and Bitchy Belle:rolleyes:. Hope and Rafe:rolleyes: Ciara coming out of nowhere having a panic attack:rolleyes: The character of Ava didn't take off during her first run why bring her back?:rolleyes: The only bright spot was Chad and Abby who have great chemistry. Rafe finding out about saint Daniel:rolleyes: 

• Members

Are they trying to downplay the fact that Hope is Claire's grandmother?

Claire referred to her with Ciara as "your mom."  Any grandchild would refer to her as "Grandma," even in reference to her aunt's mother. 

Its just awkward. 

Loved Belle saying today that "Eric and Brady are fine."  Whew!  That was fast!  Apparently, John and Doc can't leave the hospital to shower, change clothes or eat. Thank God Belle has nothing to do but run their errands. 

I can't imagine Daniel's funeral without Melanie. Maybe she'll ate d offscreen?

• Members

Not to me. Whats awkward is Hope having a grandchild that old. With that said Claire referred to her as Grandma Hope last week so it is being acknowledegd

It was weird seeing Belle with Eric bc I dont think Ive ever seen them interact ever before. I forgot that was even her brother

I almost laughed at Rafe finding out Daniel died from his iPad. The show really should have used him at the scene of the accident. Too bad they have a low budget bc the accident should have been an episode or 2 with the cops coming to the scene and trying to save the victims

As for Daniel's funeral

As usual the pacing was an absolute mess on today's show. Something has to give bc whoever is breaking these episodes down as well as teh editing is absolute sh-t

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA at that spoiler.

I thought the week has started off strong. But by yesterday...other than Nicole mentioning her babies...I'm over it.  I guess I feel it too rushed while last week had a good flow to it.

• Members

I forgot to mention but why was Belle spilling the tea to Phillip? That made no sense. What a lame way to get him in a position to get his hands on the Dimera money. As cliche as this may have been, it would have been better for him to overhear her speaking to Chad, come to his own conclusions and confronted her about it.

• Members

DAYS has apparently adopted B&B's quick, frenetic pace of storytelling. On one hand, it's better than the sleeper mode the've been in for the past 4-5 years, but on the other hand, there's so much missed opportunities and a lack of reflection and chance to really absorb what's happening. Even the epic failure of the SSK of 2003-2004 had constant mentions of those who died. Now, you would barely even know that legacy child Will Horton had been strangled to death a couple months before Christmas. 

One randon note:  In the past couple weeks, they've added a cute "slice of life" element to the show by showing three different instances of characters camped out on their sofas watching TV. There was John/Marlena, Theresa/Brady, and Steve/Kayla. Normally, you'd think nobody in Salem owned a television set. 

Archived