Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon's first two marriages were to Nick in 1995 and 1996 respectively, and of course her 2nd marriage lasted ten to eleven years or. Since then she's been married to Jack, Adam, twice to Victor, Tucker, and now Dylan. She's pretty much the Y&R version of Reva Shayne although Reva was never trashed this badly. 

Jack wants to publicly expose Victor? How very dare he?! Therefore Jack is in the enemy for threatening the omnipotent anti-hero. 

By the way I do like Victor's new look: 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Victor ended up presumed dead and he had amnesia right after marrying Sharon. She thought he had skipped town on her so she went crazy and was swooned by Tucker in his effort to takeover Newman in the aftermath of Victor's disappearance since Sharon was the apparent owner of Newman in the wake of Victor's death and decided to fight the prenup she signed. She joined forces with Tucker and even fired Nick. Sharon was enthralled by Tucker and the two decided to seal their business deal and inexplicable sudden lustful attraction  by getting married to make Tucker the owner of Newman Enterprises. Victor showed up alive and well he and the Newman family kicked Sharon to the curb. Sharon in response had a psychotic break and set fire to the Newman Ranch leading to Sharon's eventual bipolar diagnosis. 

I'm sure I left out a few details but the story was so ludicrous it doesn't even deserve recapping. The story played out the midst of the transition from MAB/Sheffer/Hamner to Griffith and was thankfully dropped fast. 

• Members

Please, please, please let this be the beginning of the end for Phyllis & Aunt Jack. I was getting my hopes up when Phyllis said the 'old me is back.' And typical Jack going to the ultimate extreme to show that he can 'stand up to Victor,' without any regard to his wife, family or self, BUT he was going to protect Marissa.... Whaaat? Phyllis should've have called her divorce lawyer ASAP.

BTW - SP and MGV (Marissa and Luca) have been a breath of fresh air on the show - as I mentioned last week, they need to be integrated ASAP with others - stop the isolation scenes we don't care enough about these new characters to only see them. Is there any possible way that Luca and Abby don't steam the sheets? 

• Members

Thank you for this. I completely forgot about this leading into burning down the ranch. It's come back to me now thanks to your summary. I really liked Griffith. He's the only one in quite a few years who I believe was right for the show. He practically cleaned up the mess MAB created. Now we're in worse shape than even the MAB years.

• Members

Victor and the gingerbread cookie.  Ugh.

MO was kinda good today, she didn't get on my nerves as much as she has pretty much every other time she's been onscreen.  The story still sucks though.

Watching this show is painful.

Archived