Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Members

Why is everyone acting like Phyllis and Billy did some hardcore damage to Newman? They took over the virus for what, a week? Ian and Adam did 90% of the destruction and Phyllis is the one who lured the trap for Ward, the outrage doesn't make any sense and Victor has some nerve trying to sue after all the crap he's pulled.

I'm glad we'll be bidding adieu to old Burgess, he's not selling any of this self destructive material.

I'm sick of Red Bitch Doctor and her lame plot. Nick is a buffoon and Parsley a shrill unsympathetic wench. Chelsea get that ho out of your house.

Speaking of wenches I always enjoy Victoria vs Adam

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's so weird that Jack is deciding to back down from Victor NOW after all the years he spent feuding with him. I would maybe buy it, if he didn't just have an imposter pretend to be him and sleep with his wife and have him tormented by that psycho bitch Kelly. Once again Chuck Pratt is showing that he doesn't write character driven stories or even stories that have any logic what so ever

I'm happy to get a break from Neil, Hilary and Devon whenever I can. I'm just not into this storyline at all. Which is a shame because I like Hilary a lot 

• Members

Well since Nick and Sage were SUCH a hit with the audience what the hell is Pratt supposed to do now? He is obviously moving forward with Adam/Sage (Whatever that ends up amounting to) and Nick and Sharon is a couple that works with the fans, it always has. I know a lot of people are tired of 'Shick' and I am among the people who think Sharon deserves better but how many more shitty pairings can Pratt pull from his anus before he realizes that Sharon is probably the only woman JM works best with?

• Members

Well there is Shylan, who Pratt and Burton said is a love story and JM said the same bout Nage

Pratt said he knows Schick is popular but NO they are boring

Nick/Sage/Adam/Chelsea are interacting to gear up for the baby switch reveal., and to make Nick vulnerable to Dr Anderson IMP

• Members

Pretty much all of the couples on this show bore me. I long for the days when Y&R wasn't really about couples. Now it is and they really have nothing. The only couple that comes close to hot (imo) is Chelsea and Adam, but that's just because they are two pretty actors. The actual pairing is awful considering how many lies Chelsea has swallowed. He's made a fool of her so many times, it's just disgusting to watch her taking him back over and over again. 

I still think Sage will be going crazy soon enough.  Those scenes with Victor before Christian was born made her seem completely paranoid. I'm guessing they've changed direction since Nage was declared a love story. Well, I guess it could be a story of love turned to chit. 

• Members

This week has not been terrible (Thursday US) was weakest. Adam/Victoria IS gold. AH actually gets into those scenes. More, please

Will Phyllis, who remarked that 'she's back' be allowed to continue on a non-stepford route? A big step would be the very obvious roll in sack with Billy. Please free GT from Aunt Jack!

Marissa and Luca have been good addition to the canvas, but it's a mistake to have them in so many isolation scenes. They need to be better integrated. I'm assuming that will happen with investment in Newman and perhaps a fling with Abby. 

They are clearly rushing to wrap this Joe plot, which is a shame because sentencing CK back to Lame is a bad move. She's done her best work apart from that 'relationship.' 

Hilary's return had so much potential - especially if they'd had her fake it. Sorry, the 'falling in love again' route is tired and boring. Again, Bryton and MM deserve better. 

Sharon Case is still a star and can make even the worst tripe watchable. 

CG is looking good. Hmm. I wonder if the new thin look, which isn't necessary because her acting skills trumped all that, was pushed on her. Kevin/Mariah definitely better as friends. 

• Members

It's sad when the only characters I find interesting or somewhat enjoyable are Marissa, Hilary, Sharon, Chelsea, Paul. Lily (when she's away from Cane), Cane (when he's away from Lily), Joe (who I will admit I'm surprised is still on this show), Mariah, and Luca. And past faves like Jack, Victoria, Devon, Ashley, Neil are godwaful now.  Such a shame. 

Archived