Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Members

Jack does have a daughter--a surrogate daughter in the form of Mai (Keemo's sister), but you'll never see them again as rumor is Peter Bergman does not care for the character of Keemo. 

Jack (or Victor) don't need anymore kids. Long lost or conceived with their spoused. Hell, 90% of Genoa City don't need anymore kids as they already have too many they don't take care of.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably very OT but did anyone see that documentary that Kristoff St. John put out last year?  I came across some clips on YT a few days ago and wondered what became of it.  Seems like PBS' Independent Lens would be a good platform for a documentary like that.  I know that many PBS docs eventually go to Netflix and Hoopla, etc.

• Members

Honey, Kyle ain't even recurring. That boy is practically off the show. Summer too. Just pitiful because the show is call The YOUNG and the Restless. Not The Tired and the Old. I'm over Jack and Victor. I'd actually like to see this show build their younger characters for once. All the stories the older characters have are stories Mariah, Summer, Noah, Marisa, Luca, Kyle, Abby, Devon, Hillary, and Lily should be having. Not Victor. Not Sharon. Not Nikki. Not Jack. 

Sharon's uterus should be dust by now. Nikki's liver should've exploded by now. Victor is too dusty and decrepit for his antics and Jack too. 

A viewer can't even invest in the show long-term b/c the next generation isn't even established. They all act as supporting characters to their superiors/elders, who act like kids. 

• Members

Anyone else notice that Dr Strangelove OPENED Sharon's closed door and just walked in???? That was so creepy and bizarre, but oddly in a good way - might as well go completely OTT on this story. Strangely I prefer Nick with Dr Strangelove than Burning Bush (though I will admit KS was tolerable in a few scenes this week - but the character is on way too much).

And why was it so 'crazy' that BB moved in next door, didn't Adam say he was going to set that up for her earlier in week? 

What a waste of the Joe character. Put Lily and NuBilly together. Just no more Lame - CK has put in her time there. DG would be far better served as well working with Tracey again.

Archived