Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As bad as the set up is, Bogush can act, at least. 

I still don't understand why they can't find anything for Tracey E. Bregman to do. Gorgeous Lauren should be burning up the screens, not languishing on the old back-burner. A story with Joe or anyone would be nice...

Stellar scenes from HK this month:P

ITA that they should integrate Luca into the cast. If he's going  to be on, let him interact with people other than Victor, Noah and Marisa. In fact, all of the characters are being relegated to scenes with the same people. Cane-Lily-Joe-Devon -Hillary-Neil are only in scenes with one another...Newman's/Abbotts, the Nick/Sharon extended group. At least utilize Esther at the coffeehouse, or any cross-storyline interactions. 

As for Coriander...well...enough said....

• Members

Yeah out of 20 Years, that is her only acknowledge connection and that's dwindling, sad!

Now that BJ is leaving, I am liking has Billy

Jack has been useless since he eturned, ring Marco back loll

Slick, I liked the way you "iced" that, too funny :D

• Members

Wouldn't it be nice if Jack had a daughter? Remember how thrilled he was when he thought Summer was his? Maybe he does have a daughter, one still young enough for him to still have some time to help raise her.  Aww wouldn't that be nice?  I can totally see this happening.  

Archived