Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm pretty sure the ratings being high had nothing to do with Sharon barely being on. Of course, the high ratings would have nothing to do with the heavily hyped stunt of the fire that promised to kill off 4 characters (even though no one even died). Yeah, I'm sure that hype had nothing to do with the ratings push. It was all the absence of Sharon. You're reaching. :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes indeed, DD...Sadam, Sick, Sack,Nag,  she just fits these mashups to a tee!!!!!!!!

Also severely tired of Tooftoria dumping Billy every three-six weeks. Next she'll be preggers again because she called it off...

Please register in order to view this content

Every verse, worse than the first.  Move them in other directions, please!!!!YOU GOT DAT!!!!

• Members

LOL just making än observätion as I am sure if the sweeps tanked, the character of Sage would be blamed

hmmmm not sure social media hype bout 4 people dying has any bearing on whether Nielson viewers tune in or out, that's definitely a reach IMO

• Members

Jack's reveal about Marco to Ashley was such a non-scene and had no shock involved, infarct most of it was off-screen. However I did like the nice scene we had between Ashley and Phyllis it was great and too short. I wish Ashley could have brought up Blade/Rick as she sympathize with Phyllis, but that would require Pratt to have some type of knowledge about Y&R history.  

I found Sage tolerable in her scenes with Chelsea. 

Dylan, Nick, and Dr. Sandy(whoa, big surprise, NOT!) Anderson:wacko::rolleyes:

Mariah being jealous of Kevin=-_-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived