Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luca is HOT!  Ok, let Kyle work with his family rebuilding Jabot.   I hope the writers are going with a Luca vs Adam rivalry. That could be awesome.  I love Chadam but Marissa works with any male, she and Adam would be red hot. I want Luca with Summer!

• Members

didn't Obama's latest new conference pre-empt GH and everything is pushed back? I swear I read that new episode will run on 12-24 now. 

As far as repeats, it doesn't matter to me - the 'Classic' episodes are all over YouTube. It makes sense to utilize ones with more 'current' cast - especially with the major recasts of Adam, Phyllis and Billy. I can't fault CBS for that choice. 

On another front, I am genuinely interested in the Neville Project - MEK has turned out to be a surprise and I like Ashley, Neil, Gwen and Hilary in the mix here - with Devon likely having a more direct presence at some point. It's business, uses the Jabob lab, complicated relationships and, the emotional driver of finding a cure for Ashley. It won't be long before BigBen is involved and htting the lab showers with Ashley. 

• Members

Oh yeah, I saw that a couple of weeks ago - with the way Phyllis has been his new champion, comments about the old Phyllis is back and just the overall distaste of Aunt Jack ("I'll protect Marissa!" But I'm willing to let the entire world know that you are the dumbest woman on earth that you can't tell a Latin Marco from a Genoa City Auntie Jackie.....) I hope they do hook-up, and that leads to a big shake up. I really thought with the announcement way back regarding BJ that he would be long gone by now and that Billy would be off canvas until the recast. I'm starting to think that may not be the case. 

• Members

This show is so much better binge watched and half paid attention to

Finally Noah is interesting! And all it took was putting him in a business suit and having him start working for Victor. I hope he slowly becomes more and more bitter and manipulative and starts effing with Marissa and Luca.

I'm glad MEK is back and they're pairing him with Eileen D/Ashley, she needed a new story since they seem to have settled the lame triangle with Abby and Stitch. The whole medical miracle research company is a pretty contrived way to keep Neil/Hillary/Devon/Gwen in the same story but I'm rocking with it. Loving Gwen giving Hilary hell, my love has gotten on my nerves since she woke up out of the coma. The lusting for Neil is still gross and needs to end already.

Oregano and her baby whining is so tired. The Dylan/Sharon/Adam/Chelsea scenes were a lot more interesting than the lame stuff with Chadam, Nick, and his condiment wife. They should shift the quad attempt,

The Billy meltdown is interesting and I do like the scenes with Phyllis, I hope they end up boinking because I'm over Aunt Jacklyn treating Red like a doormat.

They brought Jill back just to whine over Billy again, Summer to whine about being a lost flop, and Kyle to whine about having to work. What a waste of all three.

Archived