Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The actor that plays Luca is mmmm, mmmm, good.   Good looking, good actor and he has natural charisma.  Like when he walked into Adam's penthouse today he took a second to scan the place like you do when you're in a new environment.  It was such a normal thing to do and really added to the scene.  Details do make a difference, they can suck you in to a story or take you right out of it like that extremely fake elevator set GMac mentioned upthread which made me think "why is Nick getting into a transporter?  Is he going to Mars or something?"  Anyhow I hope this plot to overthrow the old guard at Newman and Santori works or at least gets a chance to get going.  And, Luca and Mariah should hook up.  Not have a relationship, not fall in love, just have some fun.  Correct me if I'm wrong but Mariah has gone a very long time without male "companionship".  I can't remember if she had sex with Kevin but if she did it couldn't have been good because they aren't having any now and their romantic relationship is over.  If she and Luca had a few hook ups that could be a good complication to add to the story since Marissa seems to be Luca's true love and Luca looks like a player.

• Members

These are the same psycho fans who refuse to allow Michael and Lauren to be apart for more than five minutes, they're part of the problem.

I agree that the guy playing Luca is good and so is Sofia Pernas. Their material was awful at first but now that this Newman story is underway I actually enjoy them. I want Luca and Mariah to start boinking too.

• Members

ICAM with all of this, but particularly the stuff in bold.  MGV is a great addition to the show and he grabs my attention when he's onscreen.  I'm glad they have softened him a little, gave him more dimension.  And getting him interacting with other characters is helping.  

He has chemistry with most everyone, but I like the idea of him pairing up with Mariah and Lauren.  Or Hilary??  Those two would be on fire.

Archived