Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Noah is interesting? I think being in Luca's orbit makes him more interesting. Otherwise he's such a wimp.  I can't believe how Marissa and that other girl from NY (forgot her name) played him for a fool.  Noah is not a chip off the old block that's for sure.

• Members

Meanwhile, Jack and Victor have spent the last 30 years doing worse things than Billy has ever done. It's almost funny. Billy's worst "crimes" are being an addict and launching a computer virus. Meanwhile, addiction is a minor footnote on Jack's rap sheet, while he actually lost Jabot at least once.

Not that I think addiction is anything other than an illness, but these folks are acting like a gambling addiction is the worst thing anyone on this show has done in the last year. It's not as if Billy didn't have a damn good reason for going after Victor, but I guess that's worse than Victor buying off a judge and subverting justice in a little girl's killing or having Jack kidnapped by Kelly, or setting Phyllis up to be violated by Marco.

• Members

It looks more and more like Adam is Sage's baby daddy.  Will Chelsea run into Nick's arms when the truth comes out? Will Sage and Adam bond over their son?  And then to really makes things interesting, Chelsea gets pregnant and we have another who's the Newman daddy!

• Members

It is always funny how the kids seem to do a better job of talking sense into Victor, though I kind of wished they just had him remain the scrooge he is and not show up to the party just to prove everyone's point.....

I could care less but I really hope all this talk about Christian being Adam's is just speculation and he is really Nick's.....I know it never works out this way but If I were Nick I would really file some sort of restraining order against Victor once it comes out that he blackmailed Adam into helping him rebuild Newman using the possibility of Adam being the father to hurt his relationship with Chelsea....I guess it would be stupid not to think Victor planted the whole scenario to get what he wants, but it would be better if he really did believe Adam was the father and Nick proved him wrong etc....

• Members

I couldn't get into these last two episodes or any Y&R holiday episode b/c they are all full of lies. They'll all swear they'll change for the good and resort back to the same bulls--t. Especially, Jack and Victor. 

What's the purpose of poor Tracy if her words of advice never stick with these fools? 

I'm over Billy whining and apologizing to Snorboria for the 100th time. He needs to channel old, unapologetic Jill and tell Victoria to f-ck off. I'm over her lording the kids as a bargaining chip to get him in line. It's tired and played out. I'll be glad when a sane writer takes helm of that show and nix that pairing for good. I never bought them as each other true love. Billy's is Mac and Victoria's was Ryan. I'd place Cole and Brad ahead of f-cking Billy. 

Watching Neil play head of the family after all he's done to Devon, Hilary, Cane, and Lily is gross. Neil no longer serves a purpose and is destroyed beyond repair. I swear they can kill him off alongside Jack and Victor. 

When the f-ck did Jabot get involved in the pharmaceutical/medical field? This is some stupid sh-t and poor attempt to MEK on the show. I pray to GOD they don't pair poor Ashley with this scenery chewing fool. 

• Members

Jabot isn't in the medical field. Devon is funding the project (maybe he was blackmailed into it. I really don't remember). Ashley convinced Jack to rent them the Jabot lab. I won't pretend any of it really makes sense. Like someone else said, they just want to stick these people together so they have reason to interact.

• Members

Loved that Nick & Sage were excluded from the Newman Christmas party, It would have just been a Sage love fest & I was glad to see Sharon back to interacting with the rest of the cast like Adam, Nikki, Victoria etc.

Did anyone realize that Sage was b*tching at Nikki for wanting her to go back to Nick, and then got mad at Victor for seeming like he didn't want her back? 

Is this bitch bipolar or what?

• Members

Sharon's the only Bipolar Bitch on YR, I too missed Nick and Sage this week, good to know they will be front and center ringing in the New Year together!

Adam is the father, or at least thinks he is, but I see that Quad coming, Adam looked mighty jealous at seeing Nick and Sage kissing LOL

Archived