Y&R: December 2015 Thread

• Members

Those of us who have seen CG werk it in Magic Mike already realize that she's capable of bringing on the sexy.  If these writers can't write a good romp for Mariah with a good looking lad, well, they just cannot write.

As much as I have enjoyed Sharon Case (even through some disastrously written junk), I'm still looking for proof that Mariah is her daughter because by now Mariah should've slept with not only Kevin, but Fen, possibly a visiting Daniel (who should've already visited his un-comatose mother Phyllis) and moved on to Luca by now.

The writers continue to do a disservice to Y&R's younger set.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's because it IS empty.  It's just another plot point.

I can't believe that Neil has not only gotten away with what he did, his victims are APOLOGIZING to him!  Man, UpChuck does weave a pretty twisted story.  

• Members

Exactly.  And the fans that won't let Lane die are also hurting DG and CK who need to move on to fresh material.

Luca looked mighty fine in his evening clothes today and his scenes with Marissa were great.  Loved the way he looked into her eyes and kissed her hands.  So romantic and sexy.  Standing up to Victor was also great when Victor tried to kick them out of the wedding.  Luca and Adam make a good pair, I just hope Adam isn't playing him. 

• Members

If only Lauren had actually acted like Lauren in the past 11 years, he might have had more interest....

Then again, a Pratt version of the vixenish Lauren would probably be a complete nightmare. I'll say it again, those who are spared with little airtime/story are the lucky ones.

• Members

I'm glad they are starting to move Luca/Marissa into different circles. Both are very talented actors. I still think Adam is setting up Luca - Adam is committed to protecting Chelsea (and Sage) from Victor, so betraying Victor (even if he were to go to jail), doesn't free him. I'm glad they are establishing that Luca's goal is to eliminate the criminal aspect of the Santori business - they need to make him more of a 'good' guy than a thug. As far as new pairings, I completely see a Luca/Abby connection, though I'd be intrigued by snarky Mariah getting involved with him. And, how fun must it be for CG to get to deliver those unfiltered comments to everyone on the show. It's like she is the 'voice' of the audience. 

NuNuNuBilly is SO going to hook-up with Phyllis - the cracks are starting to get bigger with Aunt Jack - it's about time. GT needs to get move out of the Grandpa men orbit and into the Billy/Nick/Adam/Stitch age group again. It's a total waste of GT's hotness - Plus, what was the point of 'de-aging' Phyllis, if not to pair with a younger set?

MEK/ED are intriguing screen partners. They are obviously still trying to workout the Neville character, but when MEK is engaged, he brings in all sorts of nuances beyond the written page. 

Archived