Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

- I loved the end of today's episode with Chad and JJ (magically lol) showing up at the hospital to give Abby the baby and then the scene seguing into Ben in prison. I got the nice fuzzy feelings and then chills.

- Why did Rafe have to be the one to counsel Chase???? Go home, Rafe. I like the Ciara/Chase stuff but it doesn't play anywhere close to how it should because the actress is STILL SO BAD AUGH

- I'm bored of Revenge!Hope 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eve is still on the show? I keep forgetting she's around. Man they sure are dragging out this exit

Kate all of a sudden interacting with Eduardo....it seems like its been months. The pacing on this show is terrible

Chase has family in Chicago...since when? I wonder if thats Aiden's sister or Meredith's. It makes little sense why the aunt wouldnt come to Salem considering how close it is or that Chase is with Hope (who is absent and not really raising him. BTW, I liked the material with him today. Both with Rafe and later Ciara. I thought she was alright until Chase tried to kiss her. We need a new actress

My god, Hope has lost the plot! She's nuts

Jennifer is surprisingly missing. They should have had her onscreen for all this stuff going down

She was listening to an Eve CD...LOL

• Members

Possibly, but word on the Twitter street is this is just one of many more locations we will see on-screen.

I will not raise the crazy flag on Hope quite yet. I still think if this was a man, we would be using different terminology. Hope does have a crazy amount of weapons & she sure does count to 10 crazy fast. My wish for the story is they soften her just a touch before too long. She can be out for revenge and less ... well, crazy (and camptastic). There's an upcoming spoiler which IMO would be the perfect moment for just a slight shift to softening. The brief moment where her face softened up today while Malcolm was using psychology on her was everything. Good fight scene at the end. It was believable to that she could keep up in that fight.

The Rafe and Chase scenes were a sweet touch. That said, Chase IMO needs to GTFO of Salem. Come and get him aunt Aidana. May this not be prelude to Rafe's future as one of Chase and Ciara's parents. I don't want Hope with Rafe. He needs to be with a bad girl to accentuate his qualities. She needs to be put with a difficult guy to bring out ORHope. Dang, if A Martinez shaves that thing off his face, I'd prefer Hope with Rafe's father. Martinez was bringing the sex in his final scene today.

So Kate is the welcome wagon of Salem?

Eve's scenes were random. KDP still does a wonderful job with mournful material.

I watched Ben/Abigail/Chad's scenes today but I couldn't bring myself to care. That little baby is a cutie though.

• Members

Why is Kate only on for Eduardo? She deserves so much more. A. really does need to get rid of that thing on his face. I hate it.

I'm already so tired of them shoving Rafe at us. Ugh.

The Hernandez clan should be written out, not added to.

• Members

I absolutkey love the location shoot! When I first saw it I seriously thought the show had gone to commercial and I thought "it's too early I go to commercial now. Oh wait! Maybe this is the long awaited for location shoot" I approve. I also love this dark side of KA's acting. So reminiscent of Proncess Gina. Love it. The teen set is fairly strong IMO. I mean yeah they are really fresh but I think they are all watchable and have room to grow . Chase and Theo seem to be the strongest. Jennifer was very absent during this whole storyline but I'm glad she has been there to make some appearances at the high points. I think they are obviously trying to keep her episode count down for now.

• Members

Thurs, Friday and Monday episodes were expertly produced and written/directed BUT the girls playing Lanie and Ciara HAVE TO GO.  MY WORD IN HEAVEN.  They are equally bad; they cannot nor have they ever "acted"  They are not actors; they are models who should never open their mouths except to exhale and apply lipstick.  YIKES.

Loved Julie's B&B; she's fierce

Archived