Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. But pretty much this.

I was rolling my eyes as he tried to do some near British/uppercrust hauty tone. It was noticable with Caroline. Just awful. And then he looked pressed the entire time, barely moved his mouth and looked unnatural. I'm sure he'll settle. He wasn't awful, actually, but eh .... I don't see Philip at all and I don't think the writers have a grasp on him either. Yeah, just from this episode I don't think that. He just came of so better than everyone and dismissive. Maybe JPL is channeling his ex ;) who I still can't understand why people want that thing back [Fath as Mimi]. Never. I'd quit watching if she ever darkened the door.

I can't say anything in the episode stood out to me. Ava all pedophiling over Joey was a little much for me TBH. I get it, but ew. He's 16. And while I like the writing for Steve and Kayla, they feel in character to me, I'm also not here for this storyline.

It was nice seeing Caroline and even Maggie.

I don't understand all of this airtime devoted to Brady and Martsolf. And Brady sending Caroline to rest? Where the !@#$%^&*] were you when Bo was being buried? Have a seat.

That's about all I got for yesterday.

• Members

- LOVED the Chad/Abby scenes today. Good dialogue and KM/BF have such great chemistry. Even though I think its ridiculous that its the same day the cabin was set on fire/the baby was returned - does Abby not need like, any hospital rest at all??

- Did I hallucinate or did Tamara Braun spend the entire show in front of a mirror

- So. Much. Rafe. And. Hope. I'm glad Ciara was kidnapped because (even though it means MORE Rafe/Hope) she needs to stop

- I don't care about Steve and Kayla

• Members

So, today in Salem, Hope has 1) Lured Claudia to Salem 2) Attended Bo's Burial 3) Traced, Interrogated & Kidnapped Malcolm 3.5) Got lectured by Rafe 4) Got suspended from the police force 4.5) Bought out a gun/taser shop 5) Got choked out by Malcolm 6) Received a declaration of love from the man Bo bequeathed her to 8) Withdrew 500,000 for Malcolm 9) Got another visit from Rafe to lecture her about revenge AFTER telling him to get lost maybe an hour earlier 10) Went to drop off 500,000 to Malcolm 11) Has had her daughter kidnapped 12) , 13) , 14) This is one day separated from the first 24 Hours which brought 1) Marrying Aiden 2) Having Sex with Aiden 3) Being Choked out by Aiden 4) Having her current husband murdered by her ex husband 5) Realizing most of what she believed about her two former husbands was untrue 6) Showing signs of PTS while quickly admitted and discharged from hospital 7) Having sex with her ex-husband 7) Learning her ex-husband is dying 8) Her Ex Husband dying 5-7 minutes after his admission.  Also, I can't believe there was no turtle neck today after how many times [Hope "Bart Simpson" Williams] has been strangled in the last 72 hours.

homer_strangle_1_.gif

WTF with the pace? Are they racing 60 second timer bombs? This is 2 years worth of story being compressed into 72 hours in Salem time and about 4-6 weeks in real time. Hope needs to grab Abby and go to a spa for a month.

• Members

^^ The pacing is ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason why this "day" hasn't ended yet. Why did Steve/Kayla HAVE to sleep together the same day they buried Bo? Why did Abby HAVE to get the baby's stuff from Ben's apartment the same day she was rescued/the baby was returned? Why does all this Claudia/Malcolm stuff have to happen on the same day???? 

Archived