Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just saw yesterday's episode. Ya'll loved it? I thought it was boring as hell! Days is officially a bore again. That was a chore to get through 

Wasnt Higley writing the show when Carrie returned a few years ago? She made her a lawyer too. I see Belle as just a standin for Carrie as she now has her in the same role

• Members

Thanks for the recap! I honestly do not remember all of that. Must not have paid attention during that timeframe. 

I hated how Carrie and Austin were brought back in 2011 with the exact specific professions needed to have them pitted against each other in the John Black embezzlement story. 

• Members

"Just" Chloe and Melanie, actually. I'm sure Theresa is going to be added to that list sooner or later. "Luckily," several of Brady's love interests (Arianna, Madison, Kristen) are dead, and Philip's other ex-wife is Brady's sister, so in theory they won't overlap there, either.

• Members

Chase is a cutie. I hope they put him with someone better than Ciara ASAP.

Chad and Abby are too adorable. I love Billy Flynn. Just when I gave up on soaps being able to cast decent actors new to the genre, they did it.

I wonder if VI was the voice of the kidnapper? It's strange to think that we have so many new people coming on. I'm glad to see some old familiar faces, but I wish they had made some of the past people stick, such as Eve.

They have to fix Theresa soon. This good girl act is painful. How appropriate that she also played Maxie on GH for awhile. Both characters are wasted right now.

• Members

So Sami stole $500 million from the Dimeras. Why the hell were they acting like they were broke then? This storyline completely invalidates Stefano trying to get Chad to marry Abby and Aidan marry Hope for their measily chump change in comparison. Now we have Andre and Stefano trying to get him with Belle. Im sick of this family trying to pimp people out for money

Hope needs a lawyer so she picks inexperienced Belle? Why not Justin. He's not DA anymore right? She and Belle look like peers, not mother and daughter in law

I like the guy playing Theo but he looks too damn old for the role. It was glaring in the last episode that he does not look like some 16 year old

ETA: Belle and Teresa bieing introduced to each other was so awkward. Belle is married to Teresa's cousin and her sister Sami, also happens to be Teresa's cousin as is her daughter. Like damn, everyone on this show is related even if you dont know each other

is this the first time we've seen Kayla's house? I dont ever recall seeing this set since I returned a few years back

Archived