Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The actress playing Ciara has to be one of the worst I've ever seen. She is talentless.

Did they really stick Kristian Alfonso into a soundstage last week and have her scream hysterically at a television? What the sweet hell is going on?

JPL was saved by Lauren Koslow. I loved Kate and Philip's first scene together and she forced some chemistry out of him. 

• Members

We might both be right Cheap. If T knows, I'm thinking Brady doesn't know that she knows.  I hope she does because at least that's a small sign that the real T is in there somewhere. I liked that little fight she got into with Philip too. That mother earth act was getting old fast.

Unlike GH and Y&R when I miss an episode of Days, I actually feel like something happened and I'm out of the loop.

• Members

I'm loving Maggie all pressed over Victor and Caroline. LMAO.

Loved Doug and Claire :wub: Always love seeing Julie

Adrienne and Lucas were cute enough I suppose. It was really nice seeing them. I also didn't mind seeing Justin again and Eve. Different people on for a change. It's all pointless I suppose, but it was still nice seeing them. While I loved seeing them, couldn't they have worked in John and Marlena and Belle for Claire singing at the Town Square instead?

I just cannot take A Martinez seriously with that [!@#$%^&*] on his face. I lol at Rafe having no [!@#$%^&*] to give about Eduardo.

I guess I'm liking JJ and Gabi together. Ari is so adorable.

Ugh. Ciara. No words.

At least they gave Abe and Lani a scene together. Sal Stowers still sucks.

I liked having different characters interact throughout the episode. It flowed fairly well as characters weaved in and out of scenes. Lots of interactions today. Not exactly the most exciting episode but Griffith has a slow, slightly boring pace. It's still good, but it's obvious this is a Griffith show. And I'm not complaining.

• Members

I'm about a week behind, but I'm guessing in the past week there has been no development on the Abe/Lani relationship. Why on earth did they even bother if they have absolutely ZERO follow-through? 

"We need a new character at the police station, but we gotta make sure the audience cares about them so let's tie them to an existing family. I know! Let's make her kinda black and she can be Abe's long-lost daughter from a one-night-stand with Dominique Deveraux or whomever from the 80's." 

• Members

I dont even count that as a development bc I dont think she being his daughter was acknowledged. She just came across as another cop in those scenes. I mean a hug was it. Theo freaked out when he found out he had a sister and theres been no followup with those two or even Theo with Abe

• Members

I enjoyed this episode. First episode I watched in it's entirety this month.

Lucas/Adrienne/Ned Quartermaine: Lucas is so sweet. It's nice that Justin was not a jerk to the ex today.

Hope/Ciara/Rafe/Lani: Ciara was giving Rafe that speech about her troubles and all I could think was that would be wonderful dialogue for somebody who can act. Then there's Lani ... Ciara's twin in monotone speech. That badge moment would have been nice with somebody who can act, Literally, the only thing this Ciara girl does well is drop those vacant tears. I like how professional Rafe is being with his cop stuff, so far. I like that Hope is still handling business but has sensibly taken it down a notch or two after that kidnapping/murder charge. Why is Justin so eager to get Hope off? I'm not really asking, just some intended PUN.

Malcolm was phoning Greece for almost two years. Now, I have close to no doubt Dr. David Hayward Kiriakis will be the one who was really behind Bo's kidnapping. Beautiful way to give teeth to Salem's newest incoming super-villain. (Serum is stupid, but so were Prisms, etc)

Claire/Doug/Julie/Maggie and the Tree Singing Session: It hit me today, Claire's really only alive today because Zach is dead. I would like a scene where that's touched on. The scene with Eve lighting up with Claire's singing - the singing taking Eve back to something that gives her joy - juxtaposed with Hope getting so sad - the songs words "you can never return again" resonating - was really well done. Ciara, girl, here's something else to complain about, your maternal grandfather/aunt like Claire better than you. Beautiful voice on Claire.

Caroline/Victor/Maggie: Caroline is being thot-lite. Kudos to DAYS for having a triangle where the average age is 70+ though. Julie adding her no-holds-bar commentary was ... in character.

JJ/Eduardo/Gabi/Rafe: I feel Rafe on his attitude towards Eduardo. Eduardo being all over protective father with Gabi was cute though. Hopefully A Martinez can shave that thing off his face soon. I think he has it due to another show he's filming. Gabi looked beautiful today.

• Members

I was like why is Ciara calling grown ass Rafe her friend? They are laying on the future step daddy stuff too thick. 

Why is Chase still even around? He has no reason to be in town. Send him off with a relative. 

All that singing was terrible and reminded me of why I don't like singing on soaps unless its a music based soap. I know it was supposed to be a cute scene but some people looked lost as hell during the chorus. 

Abe gets a secret daughter and still no story!

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Im not used to them filming on anything that looks this big. Guess they are trying to make as much use out of the space they have

OMG, Teresa is reading the f--k out of Kate today. She finally got her backbone back. Amazing. Anne walked in at just the right time. The bitches are in the house!

so how long till Ava and Joey screw?

Archived