Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Catching up on Thursday... 

I agree about the editing re:Janice.  There are enough Hortons out there that are alive, and Janice has been history for a while.  Not that that really matters, but...I do think AK and VI had great chemistry on AMC...

JJ sounds like he's been smoking...and not just cigarettes or pot...  Even Claire couldn't save that song....

I am glad Chase got an ornament. Not having family, but treated like it, after this year, he needed it. I wish they had had an ornament for Aiden so Doug could smash it...or Hope could use it for target practice...LOL...YThey really should have kept DC around. Had they fleshed out his character more, It would be better than watching Rafe moon over her...

• Members

With the exception of Teresa, Ann, Kate and Nicole, my interest has all but faded again.  Those 4 are absolutely hilarious together.  

Can't believe they thought it was a good idea to toss Chabby back into something huge directly after what they had been thru.  Ridiculous.  

Only days can work a triangle with three 85 year olds and make it somewhat interesting.  For real!  

Gonna take this off my DVR.  

• Members

They answered what was debated last week. Nicole, Teresa and Kate are equal partners. This makes Kate's power even more puzzling bc Teresa and Nicole should be able to outnumber her especially since they seem to be on the same page.  The drama doesnt seem all that realisitic. Teresa was really sewing the dresses together herself? Shes the designer. She should have seamstresses to do that for her

DEAD at Kate telling Nicole she has no reputation

Rafe is dumb as hell to have left Hope in the station alone. Like he didnt smell a setup when she asked him to go to her car? Idiot

Lani has been here for 2 months and hasnt done a damn thing noteworthy

• Members

I'm real close of doing the same thing….the show is so boring. I miss Sonny, Will(the real one) and the gang….it was boring with them on too but at least I had a story I liked to watch. Right now there is nothing going on. And I guess everyone has moved on without Will….talk about insulting…what was the purpose of his death??

I guess they are making her look old so she can match Phillip's rough looks…LOL….

Archived