Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Caroline just told Victor that the Bradys went to midnight mass and when Silent Night was sung, Ciara burst out crying. THANK you Days for sparing us having to see that. Please let all her heavy material occur offscreen with people recounting it

LMAO at Chad threatening to put out a restraining order on thirsty Abby

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, that was my thought exactly. Maybe by this point in the taping they realized the more time off-screen for the kid the better.

Abby sad-sacking in the background of all scenes because of what I assume is her potential d--k dumping her is kind of obnoxious.

• Members

WTH with that ending? So Ava had Steve's baby? Did they sleep together at all before she left town before? A kid would have to be about Joey's age. Unless they bring on a new teen, I wonder if they would make Chase this boy.

Phillip looks like the walking dead

• Members

You know, with as many ornaments as the Hortons have christened and handed out over the years, I'm surprised their tree isn't as big as the one in Rockefeller Center.  I mean, if nothing else, the tree in the Horton living room should be lopsided or bent over by now.

LMAO, Cheap.  But seriously, that's NO way to write drama.  They can't have the heavy stuff happen offscreen just because the actor can't bring it.  Either recast, DAYS, or send Ciara off to boarding school.

• Members

For a Christmas episode ... they could have done better.

To be fair to Jovanni, crying is all she can do that's very good so I'd have rather seen the Brady's going to mass. And Hope/Ciara having breakfast with Caroline. Or a cameo by Eric before next week.

I could have done without shady Philip or Caroline spending the day on-screen with the Kiriakis clan [which is clearly her future; Maggie you will be dumped, just a matter of time]. I could have done without the "poor Theresa" crap [and I used to love this girl and her mouth but they're trying way too hard here], although I'm glad she finally had some scenes with Caroline.

Why not show Eric and Brady and Belle and Claire with John and Marlena?

It was nice seeing Justin, I guess.

With Doug and Julie taking over the Horton tree trimming it seems, and further cementing their place as matriarch and patriarch, it was fitting for Maggie to read the Christmas story at the hospital. At least that was on-screen.

I love Chabby but I just don't care for this brainwashing stuff. They could have at least given this couple a happy Christmas before it all began. Give the couple at least five minutes to breath .. I have no issues with it except for the timing.

EDIT: Forgot about Steve and Kayla and Ava. LOL. I don't care. I do love the writing for Steve and Kayla. I'm such a fan of theirs now. The last return did nothing for me but this one is. Love seeing them strong and happy together. I liked the scene of Joey, Steve and Kayla with Stephanie on the phone. I'd like to see Stephanie come back. I know it won't be Shelly, but I'd be good with a recast if the actress is strong and fits the role.

• Members

How I remembered as well. Except Nicole did not want to work with Kate and the only way Kate was going to get Basic Black at all was if Theresa stood in for Kate...which she would not do unless 1) kate was a silent partner and 2) Theresa got to have equal say being the artist. Kate wouldn't have a stake without Theresa thus the back and forth.

Archived