Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Anyone else notice this Basic Black story is all about Teresa and we get no perspective from Nicole or Kate, who are secondary? LOL. Awful. But I loved the scenes between the bitches today. Anne and Teresa and the champagne was great. Kate was extra nasty today, to make Teresa look the victim. Can we not with poor Teresa anymore? She's far from it. And Kate is soooo over the top at the moment. Koslow looks checked out lately. Fabulous as ever but checked out, IMO.

Ugh. I'm tired of bitchy Belle. Poor Claire. Love her.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completely saw it differently. Teresa was being a bitch and totally out of line. I loved her finally getting a backbone but it is what it is and she got alot more mouthy than I expected. She deserved what Kate said to her. Kate IS trying to help and give her advice and Teresa came across as a stubborn amateur which was highlighted in her not being able to properly able to design the dresses for the models and falling short with the launch a week away

• Members

Oh I'm not on Teresa's side. I just see the obvious writing. It's clear as day how they want to portray it. Kate = big baddie. Theresa = innocent victim. I don't like it. I thought both looked horrible. You may not like Teresa (and I'm not her biggest fan at times) but Kate was ridiculously over the top, and she's not just being a bitch to Theresa out of the goodness of her heart. It just came off ridiculous to me but I know nothing about running whatever business they claim they're running.

I look at it differently I guess.

Did i miss something ? Eve's sudden interested in Claire's singing talent came out of nowhere. But i do like the idea of Claire becoming a surrogate daughter for a grieving Eve. I wasn't to impressed by Claire's singing yesterday but maybe it's just me. I do like the idea of Ava manipulating Joey into unintentional destroying his parents relationship. Ava and Joey give off a sexual vibe which is off putting since Joey is only a minor. I like Tamara Braun but Ava's character didn't take off the last time she was on i doubt she will this time. Theresa telling Katie that she dresses 30 years younger was so funny and true. I'm liking the edgier Belle she was way too saccharine sweet in the past. The Ava/Joey scenes were pretty good but i hope Ava doesn't seduce an underaged Joey don't need a redux of JJ/Eve. I feel sorry for Joey for all his bluster his a sweet, naive  and trusting kid. I wonder if Ava's and John's brief relationship will be addressed. I like the montage to Kassie Depavie's rendition of I'll be home for Christmas. 

• Members

Ava/Joey definitely has sexual undertones. He's 16 on-screen so they won't go there. But they could always just say he's 18. I'd rather they not go there. Joey has even more of a babyface than Casey Moss and I was probably one of the few NOT grossed out by JJ/Eve. But I wouldn't be for Ava/Joey.

• Members

Im a Teresa fan. Love her.

Claire sang for the first time yesterday and Eve was there to witness. Thats where the interest came.There was nothing more before that but it makes sense and works for me bc she sees herself and Paige in Claire. Eve cant sing so she is living vicariusly through Claire and since Eduardo set her up in a position to help young talent in Paige's memory, thats what she hopes to do for Claire. That was the setup for this interest. I actually saw shades of Teresa's relationship with Kimberly here bc Claire mentioned how no one ever told her she was talented (Belle) and then Belle later snapped at her for singing. Claire would probably repress this like Teresa did with fashion, but Eve is here to encourage tit

I dont see why him being 16 should make a difference. Its only an issue if the perpetrator is meant to be viable, and does anyone think that Ava will really be around past this story? She's clearly the villian so making her have sex with an underged Joey is just another dirty deed to add to her list before she is run out of town, jailed or killed off

• Administrator

Yay! Claire had more than a couple lines in today's episode.  This girl is a keeper (well, until she bolts when her contract is up).  More of her than Ciara, please. 

Really liked Theresa standing up to Kate.  She had some good comebacks. 

Ava is so seducing Joey.  That necklace scene was pretty good. 

• Members

I saw it your way Cheap. I looove Teresa, but I didn't see her as the victim or completely in the right this time. She's been written as Victor's victim certainly. In this case, she gave as good as she got. She was actually pretty rude to Kate, which I did not appreciate, although I'm happy to see her fighting back.

I'm not here for T as a good girl at all. Hopefully, she'll screw things up with Brady before too long. I like Chad and Abby, but I wouldn't mind seeing T get in the middle of that.

• Members

Grandma Hope? Gurl, don't push it. It would only be cute if you were 2.

Belle vs. Claire ... so good. I wonder why Belle is such a bitch? I mean, maybe that's the wrong word. If this was a man, we wouldn't be calling it bitchy. I won't judge her. Not yet.

Kudos to Nicole for staying out of that Kate and gang mess.

Ava was really behind this (videos below)? How? Why? It almost makes me like her because this was entertaining as heck to watch on YouTube and quite a villain-tastic move. She almost killed all of Salem.

• Members

I guess my problem with Teresa/Kate is that it's slanted writing, first of all. Second of all, Teresa was definitely out of line [and I loved it] but so was Kate. Yes, Kate should be respected. She has loads of experience. But that doesn't give her the right to constantly cut Teresa down and look for any chance to undermine and talk down to her. Last I checked, Teresa was an owner and Kate was NOT her boss. Oh well. The scenes were all still fun though. Anne's inclusion is fantastic. I'm so happy they're keeping her.

• Members

No its the right word bc  Belle IS being a bitch. If it a man we'd be calling him an a$$hole. Different word; same meaning. Why is she being a bitch? I think its obvious bc she's bitter bc she's going through a divorce.

Is Teresa an owner? Im so confused with this all but I thought the way it worked was that Teresa had no money to buy BB, so she had Kate be her investor. Kate was supposed to be a silent partner with Teresa running the thing but thats not what happened. The money put up was Kate's therefore Kate owns it, hence why Teresa is treated as a subordinate worker and not given the same level of respect and stature that Kate and Nicole, both of whom actually paid for the company

Archived