Days: December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

The surest way to get the show cancelled:  have an episode entirely focused on Eduardo, Ciara, Joey, Lanie and Theo. WOW...I've never seen a collection of horrific "actors" on a soap since I don't know when! 

A Martinez is just awful; his scenes with Drake H were beyond the pale bad. He's even worse than Drake if that's possible. 

I wonder if Dena is gone; she may have only come back for less than a year to write the anniversary shows. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was hilarious. Chad with the brainwashing images. Then Brady mentions to Caroline that she's had a rough year and she casually says "yeah well, you've got to get on with it". Didn't Bo die like two days ago in Salem time? Ridiculous that she would react that way.  Then you have Abby acting like a sad sack over Chad when she has a new born to take care of. I like Abby and Chad, but come on.

• Members

So are Brady and Teresa just going to act as if the money that Belle has wasnt obtained illegally? Teresa wanting Belle to invest that money in Basic Black is so stupid considered it was embezzelled and would destroy the company if it every touched it.  Brady seemed so nonchalant, with him thinking its not a good idea bc Belle is dealing with a divorce when the fact that it was stolen is a bigger reason

Why is JJ mad at Chad for "breaking things off" with Abby? They were never officially back together. She was engaged to Ben like 3 days ago

• Members

I agree with your last point about Chad and Abby. That was just odd. 

I didn't think Brady was acting nonchalant at all though. I think he just didn't want to tell Theresa where the money came from. He was acting suspicious as hell and shutting the whole conversation down as best he could when she was pressing him on his reasons for not asking. Maybe I'm wrong though, since I did miss Friday's show.

Archived