GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So was she only seen in flashbacks? I thought it was going to be a "the niece is lying, she's really still alive and in hiding" type thing. I certainly do not watch every day, but I can hardly believe that I missed her entire run (unless it was only a few days).

• Members

I liked Wednesday's episode. It was typical soap fare with a marriage breaking up and they did a decent job with it. I didn't like Dante's dialogue 15 years ago hen Mac used to harass Felicia about her needing to be satisfied staying home, and Dante has taken a page out of his playbook. Dante gets to run around all day playing cops and robbers, why should Lulu be satisfied staying home and knitting? As for Luke, he knew when he married her what the Spencers were all about with their semi-annual supervllain visits, so if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen. They were decent scenes though, and Lulu needs to kick Dante to the curb and make tracks for the hotter, taller, more reasonable Dillon who likes going on adventures too. They make a decent couple. Dante is a wet blanket here.

Then another typical soap staple, looking for clues, was handled by Sam and Jake. They were ridiculous stopping to hold full conversations but at least they have a story where they get to look for clues. I was entertained.

• Members

I didn't mind the Alexis/TJ scenes but they were sort of out of place and it was clearly filler because they have two contract actors they needed to fill an episode guarantee for. Julian must be back soon because that's the only reason Alexis is getting airtime.

Dominic and Emme were phoning it in. I wasn't that enthralled by their scenes and Dante was a hypocritical cave man. He just became completely unappealing. I'm also not sure what makes him hot for Valerie. She's pretty but no. And nuDillon is sooo bland. Not awful, just sooooo bland. Zzzzz. Frank definitely had to of had a say in his hiring, along with Paevey. Frank needs to stop hiring boys he has the hots for who REALLY lack in the acting department. With the former pet Paevey not on as much we just simply traded one wooden pretty boy for another.

The balance remains horrible. Stories one day. Other stories another. Balance is just bad.

• Members

Ok. I went back and skimmed over today's episode but did Sonny seriously try and scold Dillon about messing with married women? The same man that chased after Brenda when she married to Jax? The same man that chased after Carly when she was married to Alcazar AND eventually Jax? The audacity of him....

• Members

Yup…it was pathetic…and made Sonny look stupid….

Dante is such a loser…still trying to blame Lulu somehow for his cheating…and Valerie is living in La La Land if she thinks Dante is leaving Lulu for her…LOL. Like I said I don't care who ends up with who since this story is so contrived and full of bull.

Archived