GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think they probably thought it was a good way to bookend Luke. He started with Frank Smith and he will finish with Frank Smith. I am a little sad we don't get a final scene with TG and CT but thematically Frank Smith works in a walk down memory lane way.

TG looked healthy today comparatively speaking. Not very heroic of Holly and Ethan to just abandon ship because of a flesh wound though. Ethan had a decent scene yesterday though.

• Members

Jake is alive? Seriously RC? I cant with this trash soap. Whats the point of resurrecting him when JJ isnt sticking around? They ruined Lucky as a father bc he left the show. So he is going to get his son back and then bail again? Oh, I also love how they conveniently say that Lucky Skype's with Aidan when before it was established that he has no interactions with him. Cameron? He didnt even seem to matter

Ava telling Franco her secret was incredibly stupid

Valerine is a skank for sleeping with her cousin's husband. Dante is a whiny pig

• Members

Ava more than likely told FrankenFuck because he is still failing as a non character, and TIIC are making another stab at him being relevant.

I have nothing against soap adultery. It's why we watch, but Craptini made Dante into Scummy virtually overnight. A dumb ho!

• Members

Lulu is a sanctimonious dim bulb loser so Dante can !@#$%^&*] every man and woman in town and I still won't care. This story has all the weight of a Nerf ball.

I'm not sure why Liz fans are so happy over this twist, as I have a feeling it will be used to make her look even worse.

• Members

that was more believable as his were given to random unseen people, so the donation could always have been a lie that was just told to them. Jakes was given to someone we saw thats currently living on the show that would have died without his

• Members

Baby Jake's death I've wanted undone since the day he died. It was a horrible waste of a generational child that had roots in every inch of the show's history, and it smeared Luke's character even worse than everything else.

I may not like the story or the writing, but I will take the live kid. Same as I took Jesse Hubbard, two Todds, etc. Liz can burn for what she's done,the Jason wars don't interest me, but Jake is what's important to me.

Archived