GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Killer Filler Thriller Griller Miller is on Waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much.

This is how Felix should have started off, rather than propping Sobby. Felix as a supporting character works. Sabrina with Michael works, but I suggested this in a thread a few months before she went cuckoo and tried to off baby Avery, so thanks for reading the thread, Ron...TC was totally mismatched with JT.

I suppose the Cooper's family secret is due to be told in Flashbacks...

Dante screwing Valerie is one of the stupidest stories, and not a "Dante" thing to do..Nathan in this context( not doing much but looking pretty) wasn't bad today.He's not much of an actor, but at least he's not shoved down our throats anymore.

Bad Nik/Bad Liz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I like a darker edge to Nikolas, but I don't give two craps about "Jake Dough" or the story, so Nik and Liz sneaking around whispering bores me.

Rebecca Herbst needs to go outside. She is so pale. It's summer and she lives in LA. So why does she look like porcelain? I love RH, but she looks almost anemic. I hope there's nothing wrong...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty much how I felt about today's show. The quad story came out of nowhere and Dante cheated on Lulu without being sure she was cheating on him with Dillon. In the previews he is yelling and screaming at Lulu still believing she cheated on him…ugh…just awful

Lucas and Brad…blah…who cares…they are only shown like once a month…why invest in them...

BM is such a boring wooden Jason….and looks nothing like previous Jason….BM looks so bloated on TV.

• Members

I can't believe the show drops a cliffhanger on monday with Lucky saying Jason jr is alive, and then on tuesday they don't pick up on it to instead spend a day wth Brad, of the no stories Brads. I FFed most of the show but I did watch some Lucas scenes and the scenes at the airport. I like Dillon and the actor who plays him. He is sort of generic, but GH doesn't really have any generic guys so that is so generic it isn't generic anymore. Lulu should trade up, as Dante has never been a prize. With Dante you get that yapping mother of his always around, and who needs that?

• Members

Carlivati writes his characters to fit his story lines….even if it makes the characters look dumb and unrecognizable. Thats why I love vet actors who stand up to awful writing and say my character wouldn't do this or that.

• Members

How about the line where Dante told Lulu that he had lost all trust in her?? I was like when did she give you any reason before this to have lost trust in her…especially when you are telling your scummy father that your marriage was perfect….I tell you Craptini writes this crap to suit his purposes...

Yup, Dante was trying to justify his cheating….I really don't care if they split up or not cause this story with them came out of nowhere….its just ridiculous…and Dante is being written horribly anyways..

• Members

Great body? She's a bag of bones! However, I have not watched, but it seems as if they've turned Dante into Scummy Jr. Affairs are soap staples, but they have to be carefully constructed and we have to care about Dante and Val. Val has not been established. She got a plot point job to get this "story" rolling, but she spends no time with Bobbie, Carly, Lucas, etc. But then again, Bobbie's sister died and she has not mourned or mentioned it yet.

Archived