GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Dillon would've laughed in his face. B/c that was too funny. Like seriously?! I don't even know how Sonny could even twist his mouth to say that crap.

And I hate that this Dante/Valerie crap is going to be dragged out. I'd've rather Dante come clean now and face the consequences. Valerie has bunny boiler written all over her knowing Ron. Something about her wasn't grounded in reality today when she was conversing with Jordan.

Dante has already been ruined. When they made him a Sonny apologist, he was ruined. I enjoyed him more when he was against Sonny.

• Members

yeah that was the last kid

None of this makes sense to me. How did we get from Lucky revealing Jake is alive in Canada to today in Greece at the Cassadine estate confronting Helena. How the hell does she connect to Frank Smith and why would they think she had Jake? Smith made no mention of her

Valerie, what a ho! Now she wants Dante for herself? They had a one night stand and she's making plans to be with him. Why is this bitch telling Dante's boss about his personal business. For that matter, why is she telling her boss that she f--ked an employee? TMI!

• Members

Dante/Lulu was just awful writing.

Jordan looked fierce. I love her as police commissioner. I kinda don't miss Anna, which means no Sloane and McGrouch. I also don't miss Jillian. They all can stay gone. Now we have Burgi and Paul, who at least looks clean and showered, unlike the other two.

Why does Tracy always go back to [!@#$%^&*] hair when it finally starts to look good? So what's the point of Paul? So he can somehow humiliate and degrade and embarass Tracy like all of her other men do? Rinse, wash, repeat ...

Lord, Dillon is so the new Nathan. On EVERY.DAY for no reason as he learns to act. Sigh. He's not nearly as wooden though. LMAO at Sonny and Dillon though.

I had Liz/Carly on mute. I'm tired of Elizabeth at the moment and Carly still fails to exist as a character. Zzzz.

I couldn't give a rats ass about Luke. Geary was terrible today, IMO. Constance Towers just looks amazing. She's wonderful. I'm sort of tired of Helena but I love Constance Towers so whatevs ... lol. I don't care that Jake's alive. It's all a plot device.

• Members

Towers looked fantastic, and you just know Helena won't be around nearly as much with Geary off the canvas. She was great today.

Dante/.....<rolls eyes>...nuff said. I don't mind TJ living with Sonny, maybe it will lead to more screen time.

\

Tracey/Paul scenes were okay, but I'm partial to Tracey,so....Alice /Paul made me laugh.

Carly/Liz...can't wait for Carly to find the truth, realize she doesn't have to be nice about Jake/Joss, and acts like the real Carly(a little) slapping her squarely for keeping secrets.

I've always liked Jordan....Val on the other hand...O_O

• Members

Thats Carlivati writing for you…..LOL

I still recall Lulu giving her the evil eye every time she saw Valerie with Dante. This after Lulu was so excited it seemed to have a new cousin. It was obvious where this contrived story was going before it started. Carlivati writing has no suspense or surprise to it.

Btw…is Holly gone already? It seems he brings in fan favorites for a 2 day arc story and whisks them away faster than they arrived.

Ever story lately has been rushed or comes out of nowhere or both….ie….the takeover of ELQ….and Luke's many adventures….Lulu/Dante/Valerie mess.

Archived