GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot to mention but I hated that line Laura said about Jason not being around to see Jake back? WTF would she care?

So who was raising Jake all these years? These people just took him from the only home he's known and he's just fine with anything? No mention of being torn from this home and whomever was raising him?

GxhpmtI.png

Tracy upgraded. Dillon called him dad. I thought they had no relationship and Paul hasnt seen him since he was a kid.

They keep saying Jake has been gone for 5 years. Um no, it was 4 (2010). They say 5, yet Aidan looks like he's 3 (he was born before Jake "died")

Nikolas' reason for telling Lucky the truth was so stupid. So Lucky wouldnt feel like his kids were alone bc they were with Jason? Huh? Lucky didnt want his kids around Jason bc of the danger he brings. Just wait till he finds out "Jake" has mob ties and a woman was shot bc of him

Dante and Lulu....boring

E1W5qwr.png

Sonny and Carly....also boring. Sonny, go put on a shirt

• Members

Carlivati writing for you…I am sure later he will have a Luke 2.0 moment and we will see Jake with a bat trying to hit Helena but accidentally hits Liz…...

LOL at the picture of Burgi

Yup Tracy said he had no contact with Dillion yet there he is calling him Dad…..LOL

• Members

Cheap I'm glad you caught that as well...the 5 year thing has been bugging the [!@#$%^&*] out of me. Jake died in March of 2011, how is that 5 years?

Also, am I the only one disappointed that Bobbie wasn't at all involved in Luke's final story? It seems they won't have any final scenes together and that is a damn shame. Their relationship was so important to both characters.

Archived