GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Forget Ron. I think Frank is the one who needs to be fired. He's the one in control of everything. If they don't fire him, ABC needs to put this show (and us) out of it's misery. It's just painful to watch how bad it's become.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Ric really sitting here with a crying baby app on his phone?? Are you [!@#$%^&*] with me right now?!

How exciting - Jordan, the woman who spent months [!@#$%^&*] a hitman and is now Commish because !@#$%^&*] it who cares, has teamed up with Professional Failure Scott to "take down Sonny Corinthos"! Didn't she and Anna spend the last, what, eighteen months trying to do this with no results except the muscle in lock-up and one dead old man? What exactly will be the exciting upshot of this iteration of the exact same story, only now with Jordan and her gross new hair instead of Finola Hughes?!

• Members

It's more than that. If those characters had compelling stories told in a timely fashion it would help. The writing and pacing sucks, it doesn't matter who is on the screen.

Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I didn't see any compelling story or acting regarding Luke's send off story. It was a mess imo.

The Fluke fiasco and now the Jake Doe crawl didn't endear the show to anyone either. I do believe that this regime is going to see GH get cancelled.

• Members

I watched for 15 minutes and then remembered I could FF, which I did to the last segment. This show is so terrible. The previews didnt look too promising either

Morgan/Denise/Kiki

Alexis/Julian

Franco

Nina/Ric/Madeline

Sonny/Carly

Michael/Sabrina

3 days in a row of this shitty lot. Looks like I'll be skipping

• Members

Does anyone care about ANY of these characters? I'll give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to Sonny and Carly. I can't stand the two and I think they're part of the reason the show hemorraged viewers in the 2000s, but at least I recognize them. And even though Alexis isn't my favorite character, I get people liking her. But the rest can't be thrown off this show soon enough. Buy a clue Cartini!

• Members

Did they literally just reuse an ancient routine from Seinfeld with Julian and Alexis, practically word for word?

This would've been cute if they'd done this sort of thing once. They do it all the time. It's incredibly self-impressed and obnoxious. And just not witty - yeah, we all watched Seinfeld, haha.

Everything with Morgan and Denise is unwatchable.

• Members

Even my Kin Shriner can't make RH/Franco watchable.

Bryan Craig always looks bored. I've never seen his face move. Maybe Maura West's new story as Denise and her acting choices are deliberate so he doesn't look quite so awful.

How many times have Sonny and Carly does this?! It's so predictable and redundant that I love it.

William DeVry is too smug and skeevy but it works for Julian. Somehow I still have a soft spot for him.

Nina is still the victim. It's just not her fault.

"We can... you know..." "We can't... you know..." Just say it people. I don't have time for nonsense.

Why did I even bother watching GH again?

Archived