GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Summer wish list...

Silas goes to prison for kidnapping Avery. There, he is murdered by an inmate that confused him with a cop whose name rhymes with Don McClean...

Kiki is killed in a drive-by, from a rival of Julian's trying to off him. As she dies in his arms, Jillian goes off his exercise regimen, gains weight. Alexis dumps him for eating carbs...Franco, devastated by the death of Kiki attempts to kill himself by jumping of the infamous bridge. Both he and Nina fall through broken boards and are never seen EverEver again.. Morgan and "Denise" move in next to Ryan's Bar, until he starts sleeping with Delia. He is recast in a few years..."Denise" moves abroad...

Nathan is dropped to recurring , trotted out in the locker room at work, never speaking lines, ever again...

A guy can dream, no?

• Members

tumblr_inline_mtlmtrajBr1ql6fhu.gif

In all honesty though, I think the

might actually come to pass. They're writing her as so angelic right now, they've made a point to show Michael has moved on with Sabrina, Morgan has treated her like trash with Ava. It would cause drama and ripples across all of these characters, plus Silas will feel guilty for not telling her about Morgan earlier. Maybe I'm psyching myself up too early but I'm getting foreshadow vibes, everyone keeps saying "I don't want to/Don't hurt Kiki."

• Members

Julian and Alexis baffle me. I like Alexis, but there relationship is not sexy. Why do people like it? Julian sucks as a character.

And Sonny and Carly getting married again is like so repetitive. I get that they have fans, but do their fans like this insta-engagement. I haven't seen any sort of romance between them. But I have a blinding hatred for the couple so I may have blocked it out.

• Members

As if I didn't throw up a little in my mouth watching Jillian/Alexis role play...Just awful..

Oh,lawd please let KIKI be on her way out..Her two Dads can follow suit, ASAP...Along with Ninny, Duh-neece, Det. Woodcock, Val-i-um, and please keep"there's no way she's thirty" Hayden in her coma. They could recast BM with a sock puppet and it would be much more endearing...

The role of Jason Morgan will now be portrayed by Scooter...

scooter.gif

Archived