GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know that I would have included JZ. Her face is distracting, and this was more about the immediate family, and really, why would Bobbie be tagging along to Canada and Greece? They should get a goodbye scene, they should do an episode loaded with flashbacks and they should invite TG back every year for a few week adventure to say hello.

• Members

This show is such a hot ass mess. I tuned in yesterday and today for the Liz/Jake/Lucky stuff and Monica of course, and it was decent enough, but seeing the preview for tomorrow featuring Kaka/Nina/Morgan/Todd/Denise, etc. was enough to remind me why I quit this show.

I'm glad Bobbie and Luke will have goodbye scenes, though.

• Members

I've been away and just caught up with 2 weeks of episodes. What a waste of time. This was the lamest "adventure" to see Luke off with. I didn't see any moving material like some of you did. I was too distracted by one episode ending with Luke, Lucky, and Jake outside Liz's house in broad daylight only to have the next episode pick up with the same characters in the same location but now it was night with crickets chirping.

Then Lucky goes in to see Liz, reads to the kids upstairs while Luke and Jake wait outside to be asked in. At some point Liz asks Lucky if he'd like to stay for dinner, but the kids are already in bed....huh? And then Jake is brought in and Liz holds back, what mother would do that? I think any mother in that situation would swoop her kid up in her arms and not be able to stop kissing and hugging him. It was just all so meh.

The whole thing is so slapped together and not well thought out or well written. Helena had Jake because...reasons. And she gave him back because....reasons. And Luke couldn't even make sense of any of it but the viewers are supposed to lap it up because...reasons? Stick a fork in it, this show is done. And not well done, it's over done, dry, tasteless, and past its prime.

• Members

I thought the same thing. But I've read spumors that Kiki, Nina and Ava are all out for various reasons but assuming we don't hit the trifecta, hopefully at least of the exits will come to pass in the coming months and we will be down a miserable fail of a character!

Archived