GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Valerie is an awful character. She barely got to know Dante and is blabbing things that aren't her business. Dante ...I just can't ...Sonny asked if they were having problems. Dante replied no and automatically jumps to Dillon and his wife are having an affair. Lulu lying to him is ugh.....No one is to know yet Dillon who isn't family knows and so does Lulu .....so not telling her husband is ridiculous.

Carlivati brings in his I know history retro characters for a 2 day run. I'm sure Holly is already gone too.

Any wonder this show is a ratings disaster...

• Members

What we feel should have happened is not important as others may see it differently. Guza made a decision to kill the kid and that should have been it. GH is not The Walking Dead. Back in the day, we didn't have all these resurrections to avoid having to write. And what happened with AJ and Duke? NOTHING! They would add more to the canvas than a [!@#$%^&*] child. He's a legacy child? So what? That means nothing to Craptini. As much as I hated Alan Q dying, I don't need him resurrected. I need someone to come in a write a soap.

Jake being alive is only to keep the stan war going so that FrankenRon can feel that folks are talking about GH. Doesn't work that way when offliners are tuning out!

Resurrecting that kid is just more garbage and Crapini should not be celebrated for it!

• Members

Its lazy. its so that when Jason finds out what Liz did to him, he wont completely hate or turn form her, bc they have a child together. Ron actually surprised me here bc I thought for sure she'd end up pregnant, but this does the same trick

• Members

I give zero [!@#$%^&*] about this forced chemistry-free quadrangle between Valerie, Dante, Lulu and Dillon. ZZZZZZZ. Lord.

I see Lucas and Brad get their cameo for the month. Zzzz at Ron recycling the Dante/Lulu let's keep secrets from each other plot for them, and for Patrick/Sam/Jason/Liz. Zzzzzzz.

Does anyone care that Jake is Jason anymore, like really? There's zero build up to the reveal and then when/if it happens it will be rushed. I tuned out Liz and Nikolas.

Sam and Jakeson still have no romantic chemistry. They have a nice rapport but it's not romantic. Let's hope they have more chemistry in real life, unless Miller just likes to frolick in the water with women. I'm starting to get sick of seeing Miller's face everyday again.

Archived