Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No worries. I love a good rant.

Parts of the show were pretty decent today and parts sucked, so pretty much the usual. I love Hillary and am always glad to see her but her relationship with the ADA is coming off wierd. He's afraid to touch her like he's going to get charged with sexual harrassment IRL if he puts his hands on her when she kisses him. The other day she stood behind him and unbuttoned his shirt while he stared glassily off into space. Strange and not hot. Devon should just go away. I thought the courtroom scenes with Christine, Leslie, Neil and Nikii were well done with the exception of shouting interruptions by Victor and Devon. I wish the judge had ordered both of them in contempt of court and thrown them out. I'm curious to see what Hillary is going to say on the stand.

Jack is free, yay! So glad they didn't drag that bullcrap out, not sure how much more of Kelley I could take. Now the question is where is he? By the look on his face at the end of the show he's not in GC anymore. Maybe he on a jungle island and Kelley is going to play big game hunter and track him down.

• Members

I can understand why Y&R would move away from the C Estate. Seriously without JC, it is a tired old set from a long bygone era. And, Jill running around in it - forget it - it only mattered when Jill/Kay. (Yes, Jill should still have it as her home, but I don't want Jill turned into Kay - an old lady sitting around a mansion drinking and serving tea.) Times change - it was an iconic set, but only because of the ICON. I'm glad for all the great memories and scenes that were on that set - but Katherine is gone. And, just like life, soaps need to move forward. If the set had been utilized like the Abbott house with multiple people living in it, it'd work. Honestly, I'd rather have Jill at club or in a workplace environment showcasing her business acumen. (Though it seems that Jill has taken a backseat to the Yacks....)

• Members

Neither could I. I CANNOT wait for this story to be wrapped up and everyone has to eat crow. I just find it odd that these people think Sharon is capable of murder. If she wanted to kill someone, she would've killed Skye at the volcano all those years ago. But whatever. I hope she gives them all her ass to kiss. Especially Nick and Noah.

And Victor needs to die after this story. I'm sorry but he is committing so many foul things with this story. For one, he is allowing this doppelgänger to practically rape Phyllis time and time again. He's allowed him to kill Austin & Courtney. He's framing Sharon. He has Jack held captive under a looney toon. I'm sure there is more I haven't drawn conclusions to yet.

• Members

Is it me or does Cady pyscho Kelly on Jack remind u of Mad Mags on OLTL when Mags kidnapped Todd and tortured him lol. Pratt is trying to channel Kathy Bates Misery here but Cady is playing it so nutty and campy while Bates in Misery was dark, psychological and scary. Pratt feels this is Misery recreated

• Members

Cady was horrible again today. And Jack's ridiculous voice overs need to stop. It's creepy she dressed up in that nightie to force herself on Jack. Yack was FF material today, they've really had to dumb down everyone to tell this "story". Especially Phyllis.

Hilary = wub.pngwub.png . MM was fantastic today. That ADA is sexy to me.

• Members

I must admit I floved BadGalHillary! I'm ready for her to p8ssywhip Devon into taking a more active role in Chancellor and installing her on the Board. I would love to see her and Jill sparring!wub.png

Maybe Hillary can give Sharon some tips on how to get him on her side and get the charges dropped (LOL).

trade in Joe and we've got a deal!

Let's not go overboard. Put him on recurring and let's see how he holds up. If we can still tolerate him (unlike Stitch) then maybe he can be bumped up to contract.

Archived