Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like the idea of Leslie but the actress doesn't pop. She walks around with a stick up her ass and she has like one expression, stank. I would recast Leslie and Devon. When Shemar Moore left, the show seemed to just give up on a sexy leading man type for the Winter's. With the exception of Tyler, all the men that have rotated thru, including Leslie's "new" husband are boring imo. That's bad because Neil is not exactly a ball of fire on screen. Shemar was, so they played well off each other. The show should replace current Devon with someone who is not laid back in the least. Not whiny and not a pu$$y in other words. Then I could see him going up against Jill and Colin, two more dynamic characters and actors. The other problem is that MM is pregnant and due in August according to her twitter. I'm happy for her but sad for the show as she will probably be taking a long leave.

I agree about Sage, celine12, but I don't think you have to have contempt for Sharon to like Sage. The writers don't see to know what to do with Sharon, what direction to take her in and it shows in her disjointed story line. The other thing I like about Sage is girl knows how to do a love scene. Sick is sick in bed.

Fake Jake is the bomb. Kelley can keep old Jack AFAIC and they can ride off into the sunset.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROFL Piper. I like Leslie, btw, but this was too funny biggrin.png

Yeah, it seems the Cabin Bunch Kids have taken a backseat to Yack. At least for now. How does one decide between these two storyline winners?!?! whistling.jpg

• Members

Sharon write someone off? lol! The Newmans cannot get rid of her. The idiot doesn't have an ounce of pride or self respect because she clings to the Newmans no matter how much they dislike her or how badly they treat her. I was so proud of my girl Phyllis. When she and Nick broke up for good, she left the ranch, moved back into HER penthouse, and restarted her career without looking back.

• Members

Is Betty Rea still alive? Someone who can cast? The brother of Heather Tom was better than this guy. He's awful. Hire some actors or let the ones you HAVE be ONSCREEN. You DO have some actors with chops on this show...I KNOW YOU DO. STOP creating stories with people no one cares about.

• Members

To the contrary: They have never had any problem knowing what to do with Sharon. They know very well. It's very simple: Write her completely out of character, dump incredible amounts of chit on her, have nearly everyone hate her and have her make every bad decision imaginable. Also, blame her even though she's mentally ill.

The story doesn't matter. At all. As long as it casts Sharon in the most unfavorable light possible. And that's their direction.

Yep. And if Phyllis truly moved on, it's only because of the insane suckfest the writers (especially MAB) bestowed on Phyllis & that Giggling Chompin' Red Haired Terror who played her.

:D

Archived