Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know some see you as a provocateur at times, but man, there are many times when your insight just says it all so well and so succintly.wub.png

Not to mention his lawyer Daddy!

@Celine, Fen is not a snob and I've seen no inclinations toward that with this character. Remember that goth, druggie girl he used to hang with under some pretty sketchy circumstances?

I think think Fen could understand Mariah a lot more than some might think. Hell, I wrote a story on this board months ago surrounding the two of them. All it takes is a bit of imagination.

• Members

ITA. I don't think any show is 'stuck' with someone as talented as CG. HK is likable, but she really needs a strong coach to help her - I believe a lot of what's gone wrong with her scenes the past few months has been a lack of direction. Those cabin scenes were cringe-worthy, but as I said then, I think they were shooting so fast to gear up the story that they didn't have time to spend on nuances. Also, CG has YEARS more television experience, so I suppose it's not really fair to compare the two.

• Members

I stand corrected. You are right about that horrible druggie girl Fen was dating. That was really a low point in his life. I don't know but I have a bad feeling about what's coming up for Fen. I wonder if CP is going to hang those murders on him? We all know Sharon isn't the killer, so unless the killer is faux Jack, we are in for a shock when the real killer is revealed.

• Members

Fighting over Nick? What? I don't want anyone fighting over Nick. I like him with Sage a lot. But I also liked him with Avery. But I love Avery with Joe. lol

What is there to fight about? Nick is crazy about Sage and she is crazy about him. I would love for Nage to have Nick, Jr. IMO Nick is a great father. I love watching him interacting with his kids. It's time for him to tie his father with 2 girls and 2 boys, and of course the second boy has to be junior.

• Members

Yeah, I really don't care much about crazy-ass Sharon and her bullshit, and I barely watch this show, so you really are trying too hard with the wrong person. That being said, Camryn Grimes is the most talented young actress on this show and you're letting your fanbase blinders get in the way of your thinking. I could give a flying !@#$%^&*] about Nick and Sharon.

• Members

Gee it's amazing how CG's career has been pretty much a dead end since she left Y&R so many years ago. HK has a more successful career and she is 4 or 5 years younger then CG. I guess the folks in Hollywood aren't aware of Ms. Grimes' immense talent. Wait where is Mariah again?

I guess the current powers that be at Y&R didn't get the CG is great memo either.

Archived