Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, I'm suprised Leslie and Lily didn't try to get him to get at least a shave.

Dayplayer Lawyer (lol), I'd still tolerate him in recurring, if we could get rid of Joe. As ADA, at least he may be half-way useful sometimes, which is more than I can say for characters like Joe.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

+1

Does anyone feel that if Kelly goes "all in" with Jack, it's rape? He can't get away, if she pushes all th right buttons and Little Jack makes his presence known...

The ADA should start as recurring. DD has a very valid point in Stitch...he was interesting once. It quickly resulted in character overload. That mistake doesn't need to be repeated.

• Members
This!!!!

This is exactly where the story is and should be. But it will never happen on Pratt's #YR

I don't know what you guys are seeing but that ADA is unattractive and I have less interest in him than I do Joe. And thats very minuscule.

• Members

Yeah, all Neil needs is the glasses and he'd be a ringer for Cornel West (lol).

I too hope Leslie could stick around (am I the only one who thinks Leslie could benefit from some bangs?), maybe she and Neil could actually build a friendship. I don't want to see the affair thing because Neil's done that and it's so redundant. I think even a friendship between exes would be anough of a challenge to Leslie's current relationship-- but that would be assuming that TPTB even care about Leslie and her new husband or even Neil for that matter but to me, it could provide some interest to see Leslie be a friend to Neil as he rebuilds his life, while everyone around them (including Leslie's husband) wonder whether their are still feelings there.

One other thing about the Devon/Hillary/Chancellor idea. Not to say that Hillary would be deliberately manipulating Devon. It would be more like when she felt the need to protect him from Esmeralda and even Mason (remember them?) because she felt she was more adept at seeing when people had ulterior motives and predatory instincts. I'd like the angle of Devon feels that Hillary wants to help him claim his legacy and of course, Hillary feels that Devon needs someone to help him do that, and with her business acumen and naturally devious nature, she is best suited to help Devon navigate the shark infested waters of corporate America. Jill will think, and tell Devon, that he is whipped and she'll believe that Hillary is just a naked opportunist, Devon will remind Jill that she broke the first tenet in their agreement (that Colin have nothing to do with Chancellor). Let the power struggle begin. Meanwhile, the Abbotts and the Newmans are involved in doppelganger foolishness, Jill could angle to wrangle the Men's Line from Jabot (or partner with Jabot) to revive the line and behind Hillary and Devon's back, who does she introduce as the New & Improved Men's line's first signature model? You got it, Mason!

This story practically writes itself.

• Members

Sage is great. It's so nice to see Nick relaxed and happy. He is with a woman who is intelligent, strong and does not need to be rescued, saved and protected all the darn time. MAB and her team weren't the only writers to have unbridled contempt for Sharon. lol

FYI: To Y&R's makeup department. Spend a little time with the men too. If the writers/director are going to do close ups, some of the guys may want a little of that Botox as well.

• Members

It's unbelievable how bad this show has become so quickly. This kidnapping thing will last forever. And just my prediction - fake Jack will be the one to divulge Adam/Gabe to VICTUHHHH so that VICTUHHHH wins AGAIN! Because fake Jack doesn't know about Adam/Gabe...so Adam will talk about himself to fake Jack and then Fack will run and tell Victuhhhhhhh. And what could have been FINALLY a blindsided Victuh will be ruined. My only hope is that they somehow salvage this story and have it be Adam/Gabe that uncovers fake Jack. We'll be watching all of this dreck all Summer....count on it. And like I posted before - I've never seen the magic that others see with Cady...I've never liked her in any role she's ever played. I think she's a horrible actress...IMO it ain't the writing.

• Members

ITA, Ponds and GMac, Broadway Superstar Kelly Sullivan can kick bricks....Sage's irrelevant *ss belongs off screen . As soon as Gabe (Adam) divorced her scene chewing self, her character's shelf life decreased 10 fold. Dicholas always goes back to Sharon. Now he'll have another brother to fight with over her.

Archived