Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. In fact, some workplaces have TVs in breakrooms and a few that I've seen may only have a basic OTA set up. Well, if there are only a few channels, minus cable, the options are limited. And in my area, CBS' signal is strong as hell, compared to some of the other networks. Sometimes people just run the TV in the background for company, they're not even really paying attention to what's onscreen.

I'm not big on MCE but I will say that her recent newlywed status may have something to do the dynamics of loves scenes because her scenes with Billy have been even worse.

I do wonder about the height issue as well as how much time was spent on blocking. It seems that they really needed a director to assist and getting the most out of that scene and smoothing out the awkward bits but I know that today's soap directors don't do much as their is very limited time before they film to tape. But watching that scene online, I agree with you GMac that once MCE and JH got horizontal, it was much improved!

About the Sage issue, I also hoped they'd keep her as the peripheral character she once was- she was far more tolerable in smaller doses. I'm not too pressed however because I'd assume that the truth will come out about her connection in the Adam/Gabe coverup and Nick's head will explode. That I would be looking forward to seeing, provided the writers don't screw it up.

Archived