Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

:-) lol ok then lol

I figured I'd prolly be the only one thinkin about that. I had to come up with SOMETHING worth talking about after today's crapfest of a soap.

Did yall notice that fakeJack seemed to not get the reference to the Swede priest?? Was the swap made on their honeymoon when Phyllis was in the shower?!?!

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't want this pairing either somewhat b/c he's tied to the Newmans; however, I am somewhat for it because I know it'll f-ck with people like Nick, Victoria, Nikki, and Avery--all people that I don't give a flying f-ck about.

I didn't even watch today. I refuse to watch Sharon get arrested and burned at the stake again.

• Members

Just Wow - and not in a good way at all. I was done with doppelgangers after Sarah and that caused me to turnoff Y&R for months. I was actually OK with Mariah because it was worth getting CG back on the show and with a character that didn't have the baggage of 'sweet' Cassie. But THIS? It's not even clever or a 'twist' - it's just plain stupid. Was thinking about tuning in more because I do like the way certain players have been mixed up - like Lauren/Cane, Neil/Nikki, Sharon/Dylan, etc. But, no thanks on watch double Aunt Jack.

• Members

Really a doppelganger Jack

Ahhh yes Sharon and another "Newman", sooo predictable, right along with Pratt stating we will be seeing a stronger Sharon which is code for she will be getting a new man LOL

• Members

Two words for todays episode: I can't.

Horrible, horrible little "twist", made even worse by the fact that they had fake Jack sleep with Phyllis. That is basically rape. Why do soaps keep doing this nasty sh!t? Poor Red. PS Cady McClain was so cringe worthy in that last scene.

I am glad someone finally told Kyle to STFU and I lol'd at Victor call Billy Boy a punk.

This Sharon and the cabin patch murders mess is just downright stupid, and no one GAF about Joe and Avery or Billy and Victoria angst.

This garbage makes me miss Jean and Shelly. Please get Pratt out by the end of the year

• Members

Yea, I thought that was strange that he missed the reference. So they must have swapped out while Phyl was in the shower. How awkward.

I don't believe for a second that the HW switch was a result of people complaining about Jean and Shelley. On this forum or any other. TPTB wanted a change, simple as that.

• Members

One of the few positives for me these days is that they killed Courtney. One terribly cast useless character down and possibly more on the way out. Kelley will probably be gone soon after Jack is rescued. I don't even have to watch that story play out because I've seen it so often on this soap. It's not even the first time Jack's been stalked by an obsessed woman. Or the second time. Or the third time if you count Phyllis. And isn't one doppleganger on the show at a time enough? Guess not, they seem to always have at least two which is two too many considering how impossible it would be to have an exact, convincing imitation of someone. So now we have Bingo/Adam and Jack/Jack. The last head writer that did dopplegangers was MAB who just went wild with them and look how that turned out. Total [!@#$%^&*] show.

• Members

Victor doesn't need to be fixed because he's become an out and out villain and is being pushed as that. PopTv, which is hosting the Emmys, has a fan fave poll circulating to be revealed at the show. Its a ptomotions thing, of course. Victor is listed as an option for favorite villain. That's his role now.

Archived