Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't. I already have one foot out the door. I'm about thisclose to having the other one out and slamming the door shut.

I just keep wondering what Sharon Case did to keep getting these crap stories. She must've parked in someone's spot one day.

That's the issue they don't hire new ones. They could spend a lot less on writers that love the genre and may need a little of training over overpriced writers that can't write for sh-t. I'm just over it. Only perk out of the genre dying is that a lot of these hacks will have to find work elsewhere. No primetime writer would be stupid enough to hire some of these head writers to even write an episode.

• Members

Victor did not kill anyone..He is framing that nutjob Sharon..she gets away with everything and blames it on bi-polar..Bi-polar people do not burn down houses and fake DNA tests..They have mood swings but not to this extent..Jeez!!!

• Administrator

I just posted this a couple days ago in this thread.....if you're replyling to a post with a spoiler tag, put your comments in a spoiler tag, even if what you are saying is not a spoiler. Also, we do have a spoiler thread. There's really no need to post spoilers in this thread. Another thing, if you've seen the day-ahead show and want to discuss it, use spoiler tags.

• Members

No one said Victor killed anyone in this arc but he has killed in the past. He killed Walter Palin. And he's covered up numerous murders for Lizzy Borden Jr. Nikki. Plus, he stood by and watched and Skye fell into a damn volcano.

But his actions alone are too the point of no return. Had this been at the height of soaps, Victor would've been killed ... unless he was Stefano. Same rules need to apply now.

And Sharon has done no worse than what most have done in GC. And blame the incompetent writers for not knowing what bipolar disorder is. Not the character.

• Members

Call me crazy, but I got some sparks from Sharon/Kyle today. Does anyone else think it would be hot if they had a fling?? Lol

Dylan has most definitely gotten easier to deal with since he's in Sharon's story. Hmmm. Joe/Avery/Dylan/Sharon/Kyle/Summer

Archived