Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Sharon writes ALL these people off once she is proven innocent ... once again! I feel like this story has occurred 5000 times since 2006. It's getting to the point that it's draining.

And Summer is another one that is added to my bullet list. How the f-ck are you going to come for Sharon about Austin when you still have Kyle's seed dripping from your lips? Girl bye.

tumblr_mniy7aSakJ1ssk80fo1_500.gif

• Members

LOL. I took those to be two separate statements, one attributed to Noah and the other Cassadine's opinion of the actor's physique. Noah didn't compliment the actor playing Kyle. Cassadine did (lol).

When a comma just isn't enough (lol). I think you needed a period between those statements.tongue.png

• Members

I'm just tired of Sharon being the town kicking post. No one on that show can pass judgment. Especially anyone with the last name Newman.

Exactly. But she just wants a reason to hate Sharon. That's why I wish Patti would've offed her ass all those years ago with that damn peanut butter.

So true. She totally gets it from her murdering, pole riding granny and mumbling, woman abusing granpappy. Equally as insufferable as they are.

Archived