Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Hilary and Neil were tried and failed. No one asked for it, no one enjoyed it while it was happening, everyone begged for it to end. Why in the world would the writers ever go back to that? Neil won't be a mean alcoholic forever. He will get back on the wagon and turn back into the Neil Winters that has been beloved for 24 years. Yes, the one you call boring.

Nick and Sage are gross. A very disgusting pair. I can't even stand to watch their scenes.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If they gave Neil some of the attitude he has when he's drinking to his "normal" (I hate that word, don't get me started lol) self, the character would be a lot more interesting. They can't have him drink forever. Maybe he should go where Nikki did-she sobered up quick!

I don't think they're gonna put Hilary back with Neil. The only reason they put them together in the first place was to create drama for Hevon. But I do love Mishael. She's a keeper and it seems to me they have found someone (and a character) that can ease some of the void from Dru/VR. I think they could pair her with any of the younger leading men and it would work. Just not Jack lol

We disagree on Nick and Sage. I can't stand Sage/KS. She was OK in small doses with Adam when they were at the Bingham house. Since she's moved to GC, I can't. I just don't see the chemistry you do. But that's ok! To each their own, right? :-)

• Members

Neil is fine when sober, IF they know how to write for him. He's a good, everyday kind of guy, always has been. But that would prove a challenge for anyone whose idea of good writing is plunging syringes into women's hands.

• Members

^^ Yup. Its sickening.

I was wondering which one of them were going over the railing. Buh-bye Joe. Avery is such a fickle bitch. One minute she's treating Joe like crap, the next minute she has her tongue down his throat. When he survives the fall, she should take him off to some faraway place for rehab. And stay there.

GT looked gorgeous today.

I'm gonna DVR Mondays show, Kyle shirtless!

• Members

He looks even better bottomless. I still don't know why this Aussie dude turned up on this American soap. Opportunities can't be that rough! It's not 1997 when they were throwing Aussies at every soap on TV.

• Members

I like Joe but his character is written horribly…the actor is yummy…...

As for Kyle…mmmmmmm…hot damn….DVR here too….LOL I want him far away from Summer though…sick of her

So true…so true.

He has a great front side too….ha

Archived