Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

You're probaby righ GMac, they probably won't put Hillary back with Neil but I do think with some good writing it could work. Like having her go back with him and then cheat on him again with someone else not Devon. It would be a whole different dynamic because Neil wouldn't be so naive this time. The problem for me is I really like Hillary and I don't want to see the character with a no talent loser (imo) such as Cane or Devon. The other men that I like on the show, Adam, Dylan, Nick, are all being paired up right now with other characters so it really doesn't leave much for Hillary. And Joe just went over the balcony. lol. He must have a real high center of gravity to go over so easy. I'm going to spend the weekend imagining him clinging to a ledge on the side of the GCAC.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can not at Avery pushing Joe over the balcony. This Dullan/Avery/Joe triangle is so unhealthy, nothing but mental and physical abuse from all parties.

I did appreciate the use of Michael and Nikki's history at the charity event

Kelly is obviously the one calling Jack, can't wait for her to crash him and Phyllis' wedding

I still don't care for Summer and Kyle or how rushed they developing them, obviously they learned nothing from how awful she was with Austin the first few months

Victor is so low for bringing up Ashley's paternity like this, I did like the flashback they used Thursday

Speaking of yesterdays show I'm glad Leslie is back even if its just to play lawyer, and man Mishael Morgan just pure sex wub.png BadgalHillary >>>>

• Members

This can not be said enough, now that she's out of the Adam/Gabe story end this heinous pairing ASAP and get her off the show already.

Speaking of Adam and Chelsea I forgot to say I really liked their scenes these last few days, JH and MCE have really nice, easy chemisty. Can't wait for Chelsea to dump Billy already.

I'm still digging Sharon and Dylan too despite this Cabin Patch Murder plot being so asinine.

• Members

Speaking of choppy…ha…they need to recast Nick….how long will Y&R continue with Victor vs Jack….they need someone running both companies like Rick is running Forrester on B&B. Joshua Morrow is not that person…..Y&R needs to get younger with their stories…and I don't mean that foolish murder mystery crap either.

• Members

Yea, Newcastle wasn't too shabby. This guy may not be perfect as Kyle, but I'm definitely feelin him more in the role than the last couple random dudes.

The latest Sharon mindfuck is shitsville. Yall called it. For some reason, every regime piles it on her.

• Members

Boy, I loved those scenes with MM and Devon and then the DA. She is far more effective as a 'vixen' than the lovetorn woman. I did not expect this turn of events to play out so well. Oh, and talk about smokin' hot. She never looked THIS good during Hevon. Unlike most, I would love for Hilary to make a strong play for Cane. Just seeing MM/CK going at it is worth it. (CK and MM do work well together.)

I fully expected the Sharon twist, but I disagree it's piling on - more like who is setting up Sharon and why? SC is a amazing that she has played everything that's been given to her no matter how bad. And, who would've guessed that Dullard isn't so dull when he's with Sharon. For whatever reason, SB/SC work well together. Again, SC is very underrated as an actress.

Sage - please, please, please KILL or be KILLED.

For as long as it is taking, the slow build with Gabriel/Chelsea is really paying off. MCE/JH are perfect together

Archived