Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sick is ovah, baby. Yes! I fully expect them to get back together but at least they won't be stinkin up the show for a little while. [!@#$%^&*], Gabriel should give her the screw of a lifetime, making her forget about Nick and expose her part in his coverup so she leaves town forever.

I have always thought SC was beautiful, but the way she's been styled this week is outstanding. She really looks great. Guess you can put me in the Shylan fan club after today too. They're good together.

Tomorrow looks to be Grandpa Billy's big setup for Chelsea. That was quick. Didn't he just find out a couple days ago that Adam hit it?

Ashley needs to bitch slap Victoria. Her attitude is so irritating. All in all, I thought it was a pretty good show, given what Chuckie has done to it.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cady McClain as always is a disaster. The writing has made sure Peter Bergman is a disaster. Does anyone ever ask why someone like Eric Braeden never gets nominated? After like 30 or 40 years in the role how many times has he been nominated for an award? And there are only 4 SOAPS left. Which is another problem with me...with DAYS eagerly claiming that Daytime Emmy win. LOL Such a joke. 4 Shows are LEFT and we WON! Yeah, Guiding Light tied with Y&R about 10 years ago the year before they were cancelled, and their ratings blew yours out of the water by now. Good Lord. Well you SHOULD have like a 50/50 chance at this point of winning anything. And Jill Farren Phelps saying on stage everyone is a Survivor at this point..so no one is a loser because there are only 4 shows left???? LOLLL You should DEFINITELY say that when you KILLED A LOT OF SHOWS before NOW. GOOD GOD. And people sat there and CLAPPED. LOL. What a JOKE. JFP was one of the worst things that ever happened to daytime. Just watch her WRECK Y&R and it be off the air in about 5 years.

And no one will ever remember - Sharon Case began on As the World Turns. LOL.

• Members

I remember she played a bookish bespectacled character by the name of Debbie Simon, the daughter of a publisher Ned Simon.

Christian LeBlanc, I think ATWT might have been his first soap role.

Victoria Rowell, however brief, I think ATWT was also her first soap gig.

• Members

Yup she was involved with Linc…Linc at the time wanted Connor….and Debbie slept with Linc and Connor walked in on them…later Linc was murdered and everyone thought Connor had murdered him.

Christian played Kirk McColl on ATWT

And Victoria Rowell was the first Nella Franklin on ATWT

• Members

SC was one of four actresses that played the much maligned role of Dawn Winthrop on GH. She was on from Nov. 89-Feb.'91. Personally, I preferred her to Kim Valentine, the original Dawn, Lisa Fuller, the next wasn't any better. The last Dawn, Jennifer Guthrie, seemed like a new character. Monica's daughter should have been around for a while, but the show was going through a spate of characters then.

Archived