Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm hoping that Victor somehow got a bad test batch of Ashley's perfume (which I still wish were a beauty serum) that wasn't fit to send to market. And that Ashley will put out the refined, improved final version on shelves while Victor's bad batch will have turned out to have some unforeseen side effects (like causing Jack to have sex with Kelly at the UG on Valentine's Day) and spawn lawsuits and criminal investigations attached to NE when it's branded some type of date rape drug.

I know this is a stretch but Victor needs some type of comeuppance, other than his family threatening (and backing out of it) to walk away.

• Members

I want someone to turn the tables on Victor and drug him with the love potion, then catch him on camera or in public in the act with another woman (or better yet, a man). It'll be gross to watch EB getting nasty, but the aftermath would be entertaining.

• Members

Ok I've watched Mon Tues and some of Wed this week and I have to say the Neil/Nikki stuff is inspired and the acting is fierce all the way around. KSJ is finally acting again. His scenes with Devon and Lily on Monday were so well done. Susan Dansby's script was awesome. You can sense her dedication in her writing; she really is a good script writer. Not flashy like Mulcahey but so solid. I hate the murder plot but it's a more gripping tale than any writer has told for the young set since Kay Alden and John Smith were writing the show. NuKyle has potential. Ordway still sucks in the role of Abby. And I'm not a fan of Hunter and those pouty lips, Blondie rasp and temper tantrum scenes; but she has a following. Victor/Jack stuff is great so far. Costumes have been fabulous lately; and the directing top notch. I've not been a fan of Renfroe's direction on YR but the two episodes he directed this week were by far some of his best. I'm really proud of MTS's performance this week too. She has some balls again and the story is revolving around her; it's been too long. I'm looking forward to Thurs and Friday's episodes. I see that Lloyd Gold wrote both breakdowns; to me he's one of their best breakdown writers. I hope Pratt keeps him.

Archived