Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Really? She does make him more interesting, and it's tons better than his pairing with zzzAveryzzz. Did you get vibes they may do a Crazy Sharon thing in any of their scenes? I guess I'm in a wait and see mode with these two.

I loved that movie, and you're right. The story didn't need this bullshit lol

What's going on these days? It even occasionally happens on this board too. Jeez Louise, can't people express their opinions or have their favorites without getting bashed?!?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, why is Nikki protecting Neil? Have they really gotten that close??

I thought that Summer vs. Abby at the memorial was pretty interesting. Why was Summer singling out Avery for 20 questions though? Does this mean that she'll next interview Sharon to see what it felt like when Nick cheated on her with her Mama?

I'm convinced that if/when Christine finally gets bumped off, she'll be mowed down in the street. It will probably be by Summer's grandchild. With a walking cane in hand, she'll be trying to make it across that crosswalk before the light changes, then some Newman prodigy will come speeding into the crosswalk.

• Members

But going back and looking over the whole exchange, the person who made the comment direct tweeted Hunter. He was asking to be dragged; however, it is his opinion, but don't be surprised if the star, his/her family, and their stans come for that head. That's why I only @ someone when I'm complimenting them or asking a question. I never @ someone and insult them unless they come for me first. Then it is on.

• Members

I wouldn't have thought so. I guess Nikki thought she was going to get off because she wasn't drunk and it was an accident. However, I wonder how Neil is going to get out of this long term. Sure, he didn't mean to hit Chris, but he was drunk and acted negligently. I guess characters routinely get out of worse, but this is pretty bad.

Totally agree that Paul should not be on this case, but I think Chris believes that the person who hit her did it on purpose. She told Neil that the car veered right for her. She couldn't know that Neil was drunk and fighting Nikki for the wheel.

• Members

I was serious about wanting to see a scene between Sharon and Summer. And Sharon might say something like "...even in my jumbled mind, the part that wanted to make sure that you were okay [when Phyllis was comatose], that part was real..." or something like that.

I'm unsure about Dylan and Sharon as anything more than friends. With his PTSD and her bi-polar, I'm not sure I care for that type of mixture of volatility.

• Members

I think that Summer is going to forgive Sharon eventually and they might even be close again. Just based on Sharon bringing it up today. We'll see. I could also go for a stronger, fiercer Summer coming out of this story, but HHK has such a baby face, I'm not sure she can play it.

Oh and while I've always been a Cricket hater, I have to admit that I've felt for her in this story. LLB has done a good job. Luckily, I'm sure Cricket is going to turn sanctimonious again soon enough so I can go back to hating her.

Archived