Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Everyone is on point, about how OTT and how much phoning in the actors are doing lately.....Even the vets are too the point where they probably think they are performing some attempt of a soap parody....

The really bad thing I'm shameful to admit though is that I would be lying if I said I wasn't being entertained....

Summer just figuring it out about Austin/Abby during his funeral and calling out Abby in front of everybody......Hilarious.....and I still think Hunter King is very talented, but her facial expressions during the eulogies leading up to it, were hysterical....

Chris losing her s**t after being told Nikki was the one who ran her over......again also priceless.....(though it was some of the best acting I've seen Lauralee do in a while.....but the way she said "Murderess Nikki" just made me laugh....

All this horrible terrible over the top stuff that isn't Y&R, yet I still am getting a kick out of it....

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thought of something like this happening to Mariah or any of the 3 would just increase the amount of laughing I've been doing during this show the last 3 days....

While this parody is still hot, might as well have either drunk Nikki or Neil run one of the guys over and for them to think it's actually their stalker....

I wish one of them would just assume it was Kevin acting alone in all this, because the last name is a dead ringer anyway...."FISHER-MAN"

• Members

Here we go again with "the actors are all phoning it in."

That is complete bullshit, you might not like the melodrama and OTT stuff, but the actors are not phoning it in. Sorry, but I get sick of that meaningless cliche being tossed around.

• Members

IA, she was good in those scenes. She looked like Nikki just mowed her down. Excessive drama for sure, but it was compelling to watch. For me at least.

Just to be clear, I think this show is a hot mess. And it's hard to look away from it.

• Members

Maybe you should not watch...Doug's acting was amazing to day and I guess I would scream too if my wife had been run down and she had lost her baby..Nick was good too..I guess a person has to be in a certain frome of mind to appreciate soaps..So happy I have 4 left to watch..Try to enjoy them.

I love soapy hot messes I guess..I cannot look away either!!!

I loved it and so did my friends..I think the minority are the "fans" who complain about Doug..He is an amazing actor!!!

• Members

LOL

Adam was coming off as super desperate trying to convince Chelsea to ride home with him. The actors compliment each other well, but IMO (apart from the end of Muhney's Adam), I never considered her the love of his life, now it's his throughline. JH sells it, don't get me wrong, but are they really the soul mates that the show is trying to sell.

The hysterics were toned down a bit today, but they made sure to end on a high drama note. Cricket yelling her hatred for Nikki. Yawn. Like yall, I'm wondering why Neil is being protected.

Nick talking to Austin's casket. Ha!

Eh, wonder if next week will get any better? :-/

Archived